Fruity NMZ

Fruity

18 hours ago, hypertrophy said:

Any chance this supports 1 pray accounts with absorb pots and just guzzles the rock cake when hp gets to 2? 

If not could u point me in the right direction please 

Aye, i use with pures 9/10 times

16 hours ago, ketchup435 said:

May I have a free trial?

14 hours ago, Sho said:

IS THIS FIXED YET??? BECAUSE I CAN ONLY DO 1 DREAM ......... THE BOT DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO RE-ENTER DREAM... EVEN IF I DO "NORMAL" OR "HARD" OR CUSTOM. IS THERE A SPECIAL TRICK TO GET THE BOT TO REJOIN THE DREAM??????????????????????????????????????????

The trick is to follow the mirror mode tip on the openning thread. You have to LOAD OSBUDDY, let the rs client load up, DONT LOGIN, load up osbot mirror mode, WHEN MIRROR MODE HAS LOADED AND YOU CAN SEE THE RS CLIENT INSIDE MIRROR MODE, login to rs and then START THE SCRIPT.

If you login to rs before mirror mode has properly loaded, mirror mode fails to work with dialogs! and ofc you need dialogs to purchase a dream. Might just change this to widgets in the future because too many people having issue with mirror mode as mirror mode is unstable compared to stealth.

13 hours ago, jurejure said:

same problem here man

12 hours ago, benniezema said:

Hey @Fruity Why cant i fire wave with A firesmoke staff and Ancients book? It says No runes found in the rune pouch.. i Dont even got A rune pouch..

Shall check whats going on, if i find something will push a fix asap - Had a typo in the staff stuff, fixed and pushed, hopefully be on sdn soon :)

11 hours ago, Ericmuko said:

Possible to try this one?

6 hours ago, Filenium said:

`Been using the script a lot lately, works great, but is there any chance that u could add an option to hide the paint? I mean sometimes when I babysit or just look at it I wanna talk to clanmates or look into the chatbox. Would appreciate it

Paint is bugged in the OSBot client for past month ish now, for some reason mouse listeners dont work all the time, you have to enable input sometimes and other times you dont, more of a client bug unfortunately :( 

Will add trials, if you dont get one, pm in chatbox

Edited by Fruity

1 hour ago, Molten said:

i'm guessing this script does not work with break manager?

several bugs to report here :s

-beginning rock cakes too low (cannot overload, wasting absorb pots)

-when out of ovls, wastes absorb pots by sitting at 50+ hp instead of caking down.

Will fix and push the overloads issue, guna have another bash at the rock cake if people still having issues

6 hours ago, Fruity said:

Aye, i use with pures 9/10 times

The trick is to follow the mirror mode tip on the openning thread. You have to LOAD OSBUDDY, let the rs client load up, DONT LOGIN, load up osbot mirror mode, WHEN MIRROR MODE HAS LOADED AND YOU CAN SEE THE RS CLIENT INSIDE MIRROR MODE, login to rs and then START THE SCRIPT.

If you login to rs before mirror mode has properly loaded, mirror mode fails to work with dialogs! and ofc you need dialogs to purchase a dream. Might just change this to widgets in the future because too many people having issue with mirror mode as mirror mode is unstable compared to stealth.

Shall check whats going on, if i find something will push a fix asap - Had a typo in the staff stuff, fixed and pushed, hopefully be on sdn soon :)

Paint is bugged in the OSBot client for past month ish now, for some reason mouse listeners dont work all the time, you have to enable input sometimes and other times you dont, more of a client bug unfortunately :( 

Will add trials, if you dont get one, pm in chatbox

I ment, the progress paint. Would like to be able to hide it. I know i have to put enable input to press on the cross, but I want to be able to hide the progress paint or minimize it. Would be cool! :D

21 minutes ago, Filenium said:

I ment, the progress paint. Would like to be able to hide it. I know i have to put enable input to press on the cross, but I want to be able to hide the progress paint or minimize it. Would be cool! :D

yeah, the script paint is having issue with the client. it does have the feature to hide it... when the client works and lets it be hidden lmao.

Happening with other scripts, too

Edited by Fruity

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ