Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Any advice for not getting banned? My throw away account got banned after using the script just once. I used mirror mode and the randomised clicking. Im thinking I did it too long with too few breaks. I used the script for 4 hours with 30 min breaks. Should I cut the use down to 1 hour break after going for 3 hours?

Thank you.

Edited by Brock Mauldin

I highly recommend against botting on throwaway accounts, unless you are simply goldfarming and offloading profit to a mule perhaps. Fresh accounts with no history, quest points, achievements will get banned quickly, especially if botting in popular areas. Zeah has like 2 times as many trees as the entire RS map, yet nobody uses them.

So: more break times, less popular woodcutting areas, more achievements on botted accounts, and your accounts will last super long ^^ :D

Activated double trial time to all users, since there is a new script version out, good luck guys :D

New Update (v57)

- Axe upgrading patched, including black axes
- Added hardwood trees in fossil island farming patch (teaks, mahoganies) with banking
- Fixed walking system, now supports full areas, and locations such as draynor are back to normal again
- Added new dropping system, will add a dropdown menu for different drop styles in the next version
- (Drop mode): no longer drops any other item except your logs, so ultimate iron men/women can now use the script safely

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D Thanks for all your feedback and suggestions, stay tuned for the next update :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:49 AM, Brock Mauldin said:

Any advice for not getting banned? My throw away account got banned after using the script just once. I used mirror mode and the randomised clicking. Im thinking I did it too long with too few breaks. I used the script for 4 hours with 30 min breaks. Should I cut the use down to 1 hour break after going for 3 hours?

Thank you.

You definitely shouldn't run it for more than 2-3 hours, even 2 is cutting it. It's very hard to get away with long hours of botting these days, not like it was a few years ago. WC is pretty afkable which makes it a little less detectable, but if you used another script it could be a delayed ban. Just from my experience I only bot 1.5-2hrs at a time and take breaks, do a quest or something, then go back at it and have been fine. (knock on wood)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, stonedgzuz94 said:

You definitely shouldn't run it for more than 2-3 hours, even 2 is cutting it. It's very hard to get away with long hours of botting these days, not like it was a few years ago. WC is pretty afkable which makes it a little less detectable, but if you used another script it could be a delayed ban. Just from my experience I only bot 1.5-2hrs at a time and take breaks, do a quest or something, then go back at it and have been fine. (knock on wood)

Thank you for the reply. I cut the time down to 1.5 hours of wc. :D

On 3/16/2019 at 11:41 PM, Czar said:

I highly recommend against botting on throwaway accounts, unless you are simply goldfarming and offloading profit to a mule perhaps. Fresh accounts with no history, quest points, achievements will get banned quickly, especially if botting in popular areas. Zeah has like 2 times as many trees as the entire RS map, yet nobody uses them.

So: more break times, less popular woodcutting areas, more achievements on botted accounts, and your accounts will last super long ^^ :D

Activated double trial time to all users, since there is a new script version out, good luck guys :D

New Update (v57)

- Axe upgrading patched, including black axes
- Added hardwood trees in fossil island farming patch (teaks, mahoganies) with banking
- Fixed walking system, now supports full areas, and locations such as draynor are back to normal again
- Added new dropping system, will add a dropdown menu for different drop styles in the next version
- (Drop mode): no longer drops any other item except your logs, so ultimate iron men/women can now use the script safely

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D Thanks for all your feedback and suggestions, stay tuned for the next update :)

Hey Czar, sorry to bother you. I seem to be having issues using the WC script in Draynor village while cutting/banking willow trees. It cuts the tree perfectly but once I get a full invo of willow logs it opens the bank and deposites them But.... then it gets stuck. The script wont leave the bank after depositing. have any ideas how I can fix this issue? been working superb for me in the WC guild though :D loving your work. Ty

V/r

-Reflex

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...