Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

started geting this error for second time or 3, just spamming for yew tree to cut when inventory is full, i restarted script still issue staying gonna try restarting client ( was using 2.5.32version gonna use 2.5.31now if issue is gonna register aswell

restarted with 2.5.31version and started to work well again gonna see if it gonna come back with this vers

image.png.9ff95818fe4b395b0dc12b48f3fb2556.png

image.png

image.png.84af1b90339cf2716c9ec793799f886b.png

Edited by 123klaid

Client restarts seem to solve it when mirror client starts getting choppy, entities do not get refreshed properly and there's null pointers. Generally, mirror works very well especially using default OSRS client (hooked), but after hours and hours it can get unstable. I may add a obligatory logout and login after a couple of hours just to refresh things up. (Mirror mode only).

Posted new update for v55. Update will automatically go live within 24 hours :D Many changes, stability improved too, walking improved, magic trees should work better too. Thanks guys, keep the suggestions/feedback coming :D

Edited by Czar

Script gets stuck banking logs in lumbridge castle when axe is in invy (because i cant wield it). Deposits the logs and sits there.

Issue is isolated to this script my other woodcutter is working fine when axe is in invy, yes i did try restarting the client and this was on injection mode.

Edited by UncleHard
  • Like 1

@UncleHard Any error logs in console? It is currently working for me. I carried a bronze axe and the console log said: "depositing all weaker axes", paused for a few seconds then continued. Will run some more tests and try to debug and push update ASAP.

Teak trees - will be available in the next upcoming update :) Just waiting on trees to grow so I can do a final run. Currently need mahoganies and then I will roll out the update.

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

Posted update v55, axe code is now optional. Should work much better :D The script was trying to identify axes (if they are weaker/stronger etc) and was idling. I made it so if you haven't enabled the upgrade axe option, it will just ignore axes.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1