Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Will check out lumbridge ASAP, @Fayjet - done, enjoy trial wink.png

I am going to introduce a feature which lets you access the saved custom areas without actually having to load the map. biggrin.png

Sounds great. I love the custom map option though, its brilliant! Two bots are running perfectly well using your premade areas. I think the custom map option, for whatever reason, gives the client a really hard time functioning.

Two bots running with custom maps leads to about a 5fps window and lags. A third bot it basically cannot function.

I've noticed in your premade for Both East Falador and South Falador, the script doesn't seem to find Yew trees very well. It gets stuck once it finds one and just chops the one down continually. It looks into the distance as if it were to click on another nearby Yew tree, but its too far out of reach.

Great work with the script though!

• Like 1

Sounds great. I love the custom map option though, its brilliant! Two bots are running perfectly well using your premade areas. I think the custom map option, for whatever reason, gives the client a really hard time functioning.

Two bots running with custom maps leads to about a 5fps window and lags. A third bot it basically cannot function.

I've noticed in your premade for Both East Falador and South Falador, the script doesn't seem to find Yew trees very well. It gets stuck once it finds one and just chops the one down continually. It looks into the distance as if it were to click on another nearby Yew tree, but its too far out of reach.

Great work with the script though!

The map is a massive file and takes around ~200mb max to draw the entire map, so I understand completely sad.png Don't worry though, once I add the feature that lets you choose your preset areas (which you generated when you opened the map last time), you won't even have to load the map anymore - you can just select from the list and run the bot, without having to load the map and make everything laggy biggrin.png So load the map once, save the area.

hey,

sorry if someone has asked already,

but when will you update to include the anti pattern drop style? i dont want to risk a ban at teaks

Apologies, I will add this in the next update biggrin.png (information below)

Hi! Heard great things about the script. Is there any way I could get a trial? Please?

Sure, refresh scripts and enjoy 24h trial wink.png

Next update will feature a whole new GUI (script setup window) which includes new dropping styles, new map selection choices and a task system, similar to my recent fletching task system:

Preview

ngsxuBv.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Hey czar, haven't been able to run the bot in injection or mirror mode, it comes up with the display window to chose what I want to cut etc but after that it doesn't start the bot it just stays still :/  On my girlfriends shitty laptop so I'll wait till I get home to try on that but its a bug for me atm.

Cheers

/ Pathfinding error, source: [x=3208, y=3502, z=0] and target: [x=3088, y=3474, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!

attempted_logout: 1011 - bad tree_area

got this when trying to cut yews next to the GE

I am currently using the 24 hour trial so i probably wont be able to see it get fixed till i buy it. (maybe I did something wrong?)

EDIT: I might just be retarded, I didnt realize the location would reset when i entered tree type. It has begun to cut only 2 of the three yews in that area, Im not sure if that is how it is supposed to be. If so sorry for the waste of time.

oh man, now its decided to start cutting the third tree..  it only now started doing this after 20 mins.

TLDR: dont bother reading this post

Edited by Bulbasaur_
  • Like 1

This script is awesome, I'm loving the consistency and ease of use.

I have a suggestion for a useful script feature too: In powerchop mode, if the script is idling and waiting for a tree to spawn, it could drop any logs it currently has in the inventory until the inventory is empty or a tree becomes available.

This would help maximize the xp a bit more, but regardless this script has been great for me so far! Highly recommended.

• Like 1

/ Pathfinding error, source: [x=3087, y=3471, z=0] and target: [x=3093, y=3492, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
Moving to bank...
/ Pathfinding error, source: [x=3087, y=3471, z=0] and target: [x=3093, y=3492, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
Moving to bank...
Moving to bank...
Moving to bank...
Moving to bank...
Moving to bank...
Moving to bank...
// PerfectChopper terminated
// Logs chopped: 28.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter