Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Yes, in the latest version it gets the next tree ready so as soon as the tree you are currently cutting is gone, you move straight to the next one. I had to add an update so that the bot makes the next tree visible though biggrin.png

As for the tree, I have added an extra update for the bot to handle trees which are far away better biggrin.png

Mind giving me a script swap? perfect chopper to fletcher? would be highly appreciated man QwPha8E.png

Edited by subtotal

I cant seem to actually start the script. I go to choose from list I select Barb outpost willows, or really any area, and when I try to click start it just doesnt do anything. But when I manually select the trees it will start but it only drops... any help?

Edit: As the scripts shows up as i have it through the program, when I go to my collection of scripts it doesnt show up. I did purchase it, maybe this is the problem?

Edited by Trentont44
  • Like 1

Version 0.27

- Screen mode will no longer always drop (instead of banking)

- Fixed all three buttons (screen, list and map)

thanks guys for the feedback, let me know how version 0.27 goes. Don't forget, if you don't like this update, I can revert back to version 0.24 which was the best version :D update will be live within a few hours, enjoy ;)

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter