Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

yep it's there but it doesn't seem to be working o_O I have finally fixed it though, it should be live within a few hours

Hey Czar, Yew trees at Ge logs me out after a little and doesn't auto-log me in. I almost feel bad writing all these bug reports ;p. Perhaps it is a client issue with the auto-login? Anyways thanks for the hard work on your scripts :) .

Edited by Purps

Hey Czar, Yew trees at Ge logs me out after a little and doesn't auto-log me in. I almost feel bad writing all these bug reports ;p. Perhaps it is a client issue with the auto-login? Anyways thanks for the hard work on your scripts smile.png .

dont feel bad, i need to make sure it doesnt log out

any details (gui options, mirror mode, resizeable) etc? usually when I test for these bugs they dont happen, so if theres a specific way to make the bug happen, tell me and ill investigate asap

dont feel bad, i need to make sure it doesnt log out

any details (gui options, mirror mode, resizeable) etc? usually when I test for these bugs they dont happen, so if theres a specific way to make the bug happen, tell me and ill investigate asap

Yah I'll test it when I get my VIP again tomorrow. I think it might of been because of the rs update.

the script occasionally stops cutting and will just constantly rotate the camera whilst doing nothing.

it also bugs out at ge yews on its way back. stops just before the roof of the ge and will not move unless camera is rotated to face the bank. (this is with roofs off)

screenshot where it gets stuck and ill move around the pathfinding nodes (so it wont get stuck anymore)

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter