Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

It always messes up when walking to the locations and you should make it where it autologins for you so you don't have to login for every single account. Also, the custom feature doesnt work.

which location does it mess up and did you set your account in account manager? osbot will auto login whenever your account logs out

as for the custom feature, I will fix this ASAP, thank you and apologies!

which location does it mess up and did you set your account in account manager? osbot will auto login whenever your account logs out

as for the custom feature, I will fix this ASAP, thank you and apologies!

Well varrock east and north from lumby or anywhere , account manager is 100% set , im talking about the first login when starting the botfarm, and thankyou np

Well varrock east and north from lumby or anywhere , account manager is 100% set , im talking about the first login when starting the botfarm, and thankyou np

ohhh the first login is an issue sad.png if you start the script while logged out it can mess up

as for the varrock, I will get on it asap, ty

edit: i can try make a workaround for the autologin on startup

Edited by Czar

I tried it during trial, I encountered multiple issues, in fact I didn't get it to actually "bot" at all.

Problem 1: It kept running weird on Edgeville Yews, out of room and didn't manage to open the door, someone closed it. And banking didn't work? It just cut inventory full and then went AFK.

Problem 2: Mage Training Area - Magic logs, so as I found out you didn't have this as premade location, which was bit disappointing, there are almost never more then 1 person next to you on peak hours, I used to cut there for months, it's so much better then Sorcerer tower where, yes you have 1 extra tree, but 2x/3x more people almost at all times. Anyway, after some trials and errors I made custom route, it had same issue, after bag full it started running to bank and then stopped at one point or didn't even bother to run to bank, yes banking option was enabled, otherwise it would have dropped all logs....

Problem 3: Sorc Tower - Magic, finally I decided maybe my custom route was crap, I went premade location... and well, it didn't do anything beside I blieve hopping worlds 3 times, cutting inverntory full and not banking a thing, I restarted it 3 times, it repeated this 3 times, cut inverntory full, but never banked, it kept trying to cut when invetory was already full.

I ran it on mirror, did not try on standard.

All in all, I had high hopes and I was going to buy it, but seeing how it actually didn't work for me at all during trial, I'm gonna wait until some things get looked over.

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter