Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Can I please grab a free trial.                                                                                                                                                                        Cheers

you may, added 24 hours

Purchased the script last night and at the Edgeville Yews it chopped a full inventory and then just sat by the bank for eight hours. I tried to run it this morning at the Falador Yews and it doesn't even touch the Yew tree to the east of the wall. It will chop the one to the west of the wall and then just sit there and wait for it to pop up again.

Purchased the script last night and at the Edgeville Yews it chopped a full inventory and then just sat by the bank for eight hours. I tried to run it this morning at the Falador Yews and it doesn't even touch the Yew tree to the east of the wall. It will chop the one to the west of the wall and then just sit there and wait for it to pop up again.

make sure not to run in resizeable mode, otherwise it will glitch

if you didn't run in resizeable, i will take another look at edgeville yews and fix asap

EDIT: 

as for the falador yews, if you don't like the preset options, you can always select your own area to chop trees (using the custom area selector by clicking 'custom' in the list)

if you don't want to use that, just show me which trees and I will personally add them to the list

Edited by Czar

make sure not to run in resizeable mode, otherwise it will glitch

if you didn't run in resizeable, i will take another look at edgeville yews and fix asap

EDIT: 

as for the falador yews, if you don't like the preset options, you can always select your own area to chop trees (using the custom area selector by clicking 'custom' in the list)

if you don't want to use that, just show me which trees and I will personally add them to the list

It was not ran in resizable. There are two Yew trees in Falador, a little west of the wall and one a little east of the wall by the cows. It seems to not support the one on the east. As for edgeville, it worked fine just the banking was messed up.

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter