Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

make sure to use latest client, and hook mirror mode while logged out, if you hooked it while logged in, just relog

also, stop the script, hit 'refresh scripts' and start it again, wait a few seconds for the RS mapdata to load (from my script) and then fill out the GUI

if that doesn't fix it, I will make a few changes and provide an update ASAP

Ahh I restarted the client but it was probably because I hooked mirror mode while already logged in. Thanks so much, sorry for the bother!

• Like 1

Hello!

Me again, this script still is not using all the trees in Rimmington. Although this time it is a different tree. It is not recognising this http://imgur.com/xt2KJEu

I will fix this ASAP. Next update, it will recognize that tree.

How many trees are there lmfao

@Trial, yes you may, gave you 24 hours ;)

When I use the preset option it doesn't detect area or tree and when I use custom settings it chops but when it comes time to bank it stands inside barb assault and in console it just says "[DEBUG][bot #1][05/25 07:54:15 AM]: / near banking, banking!

[DEBUG][bot #1][05/25 07:54:15 AM]: / Bank exists: Bank chest"

EDIT: So after re running script a couple times the chopping works but banking still doesn't.

Similar issue is at catherby yew chopping. It chops and banks but after some time it just stands and does nothing, in console it says that there is no near banko or something like that. got banned sad.png

Edited by kyyskis

I've been using this everyday, in mirror mode since I bought it. Yesterday when the RS update happened, it tried to keep logging in for over 5 hours. Just kept trying to relog; which resulted in me being banned. Might want to fix how many times it can try to login.

This happened to me before on another of Czar scripts, and its not his fault. I was given good advice that 07 updates every Wednesday night and so to not bot on that day.

Been fine ever since.

This happened to me before on another of Czar scripts, and its not his fault. I was given good advice that 07 updates every Wednesday night and so to not bot on that day.

Been fine ever since.

That's good information. Thanks; & yes I agree, his script is really really good. I don't doubt that for a second, but I figured he would like to know anyways. I'm not blaming Czar for anything. 

Hi, just got the script and I have a problem, I started it at the GE and all it's doing is right clicking random stuff. 

Here's the console output

[DEBUG][bot #1][06/04 07:47:21 PM]: / |--| Clicking continue using CzarRangeGuild system |--|

[DEBUG][bot #1][06/04 07:47:21 PM]: / Chop m8
[DEBUG][bot #1][06/04 07:47:21 PM]: / Reached? 1
[DEBUG][bot #1][06/04 07:47:21 PM]: / chop_tree_not_found: 1009

Hi, just got the script and I have a problem, I started it at the GE and all it's doing is right clicking random stuff. 

Here's the console output

Will fix this immediately, the new OSBot update changed some stuff, so I have to follow the new update. Sorry mate sad.png

EDIT: Fixed, update should be live within a few hours

Edited by Czar

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter