Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

I was cutting oaks at East varrock south, did not try any other location. If you need more info please let me know.

Edit: apologies for double post, couldn't see my reply

Are you using mirror mode? If so, don't hook the client while you are logged in, otherwise everything becomes null.

If not, please give more detail about this and I will investigate further :D

Love the script, just bought it! Works great, but when I cut yews at GE, it walks to the GE to bank, & then walks to the other bank hahaha!

& while chopping it constantly says "Setting camera to next tree...". It just spams that 3 times a second. The camera doesn't move or anything. I ran the script for 45 minutes & I got 135 logs, was aimed for 200/hr. 50k gp/hr 21k xp/hr.

EDIT: So I've tried Edge now & it seems to click outside the building quite a bit! It doesn't span the "setting camera to next tree..." anymore. I stopped it once it kept clicking outside the building. Maybe just have it click the trees instead? Checking cammy now smile.png

EDIT 2: Cammy is fantastic! Been running for an hour now, absolute no problems what so ever. I'm to leave it from now 11 AM - 10 PM when I get off work tonight & post the prog 

EDIT3: Keeps spamming "Setting camera to next tree..." for some reason at cammy spot

Now I'm going to be checking other places for yews to see if it's similar. Will check back in! 

Edited by zyphal
  • Like 1

is the bot broken czar? my version says it's on 0.1

are you using osbot .66? that was a mistake by the devs, it should be .65 now

if you are using 65, tell me whats wrong and i'll fix it, i think it's supposed to be 0.1 now (0.10), if there are things missing just post them here and I will add them in

@Zyp, yes I have noticed this too, and I will make it walk to GE bank, and not varrock bank anymore :P sorry about that

are you using osbot .66? that was a mistake by the devs, it should be .65 now

if you are using 65, tell me whats wrong and i'll fix it, i think it's supposed to be 0.1 now (0.10), if there are things missing just post them here and I will add them in

@Zyp, yes I have noticed this too, and I will make it walk to GE bank, and not varrock bank anymore tongue.png sorry about that

I'm using .65 verison, but my perfect chopper version says 0.1, everytime I try to activate it, it logs out.

I'm using .65 verison, but my perfect chopper version says 0.1, everytime I try to activate it, it logs out.

hmm, are you chopping teaks, or what did you set your goal level to (in the GUI), if its 99 it will log out, try making it 100? I will make some changes asap, thanks for pointing it out :D

Can you guys provide screenshots where it got stuck and I will fix asap. Also please make sure to

- start script logged in

- hook mirror mode while logged out (or just relog) if using mirror

- make sure to use latest client

other than that, just provide screenshots and details and updates will be instant.

Right now, I have pushed a quick update for version 0.11

- Script no longer stops at level 99

- Added seers magics to options

The bot loads ok, walks to where it needs to be. then just does nothing and in the debug page 

all it says is 'tryna chop down' and does nothing. this started like 3 days ago and since then i cannot

get the script to run in any of the spots. i have tried restarting, reinstalling osbot and refreshing the script page.

the script did work when i purchased and made achieved me 77 woodcutting.

here is a screenshot of the problem.

http://prntscr.com/74eyez

hope you can get it sorted mate.

The bot loads ok, walks to where it needs to be. then just does nothing and in the debug page 

all it says is 'tryna chop down' and does nothing. this started like 3 days ago and since then i cannot

get the script to run in any of the spots. i have tried restarting, reinstalling osbot and refreshing the script page.

the script did work when i purchased and made achieved me 77 woodcutting.

here is a screenshot of the problem.

http://prntscr.com/74eyez

hope you can get it sorted mate.

delete the .66 client and make sure to use the .65 client above (just click download at the top)

if you are using .65, can you try another location/tree, and tell me how it goes

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter