Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Pardon the safety measures. Would have better xp/h and logs per hour but a bug must have occurred at the 6h mark. Edit: lost my screeny and had closed OSBot. I'll catch it next time.

To sum up using a rune axe:

8+ hour proggy

200k+ xp

Usually 30k xp/h but 23k+ xp/h in this case.

Usually ~200 yew logs/h but in this case 130+/h

~1200 yews in one go.

2m3ocnp.jpg

Edited by boatsb4hose

Yup, doesn't bank. This is at Catherby yews, haven't tested it at other locations. Lot of problems with OSBot lately, dno if its the script or the bot because everything worked just fine yesterday evening. 

[DEBUG][Bot #1][05/04 12:43:11 PM]: / Not near banking, walking to [x=2810, y=3440, z=0]
[DEBUG][Bot #1][05/04 12:43:11 PM]: / / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2754, y=3432, z=0] and target: [x=2810, y=3440, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[ERROR][Bot #1][05/04 12:43:11 PM]: Error in script executor!

• Like 1

Yup, doesn't bank. This is at Catherby yews, haven't tested it at other locations. Lot of problems with OSBot lately, dno if its the script or the bot because everything worked just fine yesterday evening. 

[DEBUG][Bot #1][05/04 12:43:11 PM]: / Not near banking, walking to [x=2810, y=3440, z=0]
[DEBUG][Bot #1][05/04 12:43:11 PM]: / / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2754, y=3432, z=0] and target: [x=2810, y=3440, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[ERROR][Bot #1][05/04 12:43:11 PM]: Error in script executor!

The web host which holds my pathfinding data is currently offline, it will be back soon. If it isn't online within 2 hours, I will change it and provide an update. In the meantime you can only powerchop until they fix it :( I will be checking this thread and the host every 15 minutes.

The web host which holds my pathfinding data is currently offline, it will be back soon. If it isn't online within 2 hours, I will change it and provide an update. In the meantime you can only powerchop until they fix it sad.png I will be checking this thread and the host every 15 minutes.

Also Perfect Fisher doesn't work, probably because of the same reason? But no problems mate, thanks for the quick reply!

• Like 1

Just purchased, getting this error when trying tree/oak both dropping and banking. Does nothing after start up.

[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 10:26:00 PM]: / Chop m8
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 10:26:00 PM]: / Reached? 1
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 10:26:00 PM]: / chop_tree_not_found: 1009
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 10:26:00 PM]: / / Pathfinding error, source: [x=3254, y=3420, z=0] and target: [x=3276, y=3436, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[ERROR][bot #1][05/04 10:26:00 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.czar.CzarScript.I(wb:800)
at com.czar.CzarScript.f(wb:776)
at com.czar.auX.E(vb:652)
at com.czar.nuL.I(vb:320)
at com.czar.auX.onLoop(vb:430)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qj:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edit: Got this working some how

Edit #2: Script failed straight after full inventory with exactly same error. Oaks @ Varrock south set to bank
Edited by LukeTwitch

[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 10:58:09 PM]: / Reached? 1

[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 10:58:10 PM]: / chop_tree_not_found: 1009

[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 10:58:10 PM]: / Chop m8

Having this issue at Grand Exchange Yews. Script worked wonderfully in the first 24 hours I owned it, but since then its been giving me this issue. I'll walk away to run it while I'm at work and I come home to find that its been running, but its done nothing.

I see that you're aware of the issue, but thought I'd share it since its in a different location!

Hope that you can figure out what's going on, thanks!

All I get is 

[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 09:38:39 PM]: / chop_tree_not_found: 1009
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 09:38:39 PM]: / Chop m8
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 09:38:39 PM]: / Reached? 1
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 09:38:40 PM]: / Chop m8
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 09:38:40 PM]: / Reached? 1

also the custom map never loads
Edited by jxozest

All I get is 

[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 09:38:39 PM]: / Chop m8
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 09:38:39 PM]: / Reached? 1
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 09:38:40 PM]: / Chop m8
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/04 09:38:40 PM]: / Reached? 1

also the custom map never loads

I'm having this same issue. It didnt work at seers maple but when i went to g/e yews it started working and i didnt get the "chop tree not found"

but most importantly, also,  the custom map doesnt load so i cant cut yews in seers

in addition, i was chopping yews at grand exchange and the script froze and wouldnt bank, with unable to find bank area message continually going until i stopped script. Script doesnt recognize the tree location unless right near it am i inputting something wrong or what

edit 1 at edge yews script misclicks and runs around the wall, continuously, even when i click it back on the tree

edig 2: when i manually click towards edge bank while script is running, it find bank and banks, but then its unable to locate the tree.

edit 3: now its continually making the same clicks clicking on the tree, clicking out of the wall on mini map, clicking on tree from outside of wall and running back to tree, then clicking outside of the wall on map again. and even though edge bank is right there it doesnt recognize it unless i manually click in the area. 

and running around the tree and wall shit makes me clearly look like a malfunctioning bot...

edit4: bottom line is banking isnt working, in edge or g/e. literally watching script being stuck in edge bank saying tree not found. 

edit5: ............literally just watching script as it stands between edge bank and yews unable to find the fucking yews. 

final edit- banking doesnt work. recognizing the trees doesnt work. I bought this script to be able to cut yews/bank them etc. But in reality the FREE woodcutting script i had works better than this.

Hopefully its just a minor fluke that can be easily handled. cause this is annoying af

Edited by ofwalt

in addition, i was chopping yews at grand exchange and the script froze and wouldnt bank, with unable to find bank area message continually going until i stopped script. Script doesnt recognize the tree location unless right near it am i inputting something wrong or what

edit 1 at edge yews script misclicks and runs around the wall, continuously, even when i click it back on the tree

edig 2: when i manually click towards edge bank while script is running, it find bank and banks, but then its unable to locate the tree.

edit 3: now its continually making the same clicks clicking on the tree, clicking out of the wall on mini map, clicking on tree from outside of wall and running back to tree, then clicking outside of the wall on map again. and even though edge bank is right there it doesnt recognize it unless i manually click in the area. 

and running around the tree and wall shit makes me clearly look like a malfunctioning bot...

edit4: bottom line is banking isnt working, in edge or g/e. literally watching script being stuck in edge bank saying tree not found. 

edit5: ............literally just watching script as it stands between edge bank and yews unable to find the fucking yews. 

final edit- banking doesnt work. recognizing the trees doesnt work. I bought this script to be able to cut yews/bank them etc. But in reality the FREE woodcutting script i had works better than this.

Hopefully its just a minor fluke that can be easily handled. cause this is annoying af

The issue is still pending, the website which contains my pathfinding data has went offline again, and I will replace it right now.

The ENTIRE script depends on that one file, if it isn't there, the script will not work whatsoever. So I will update this post when I have fixed the issue.

EDIT: Sorry for the wait, I promise the script will be flawless like it was, I am currently switching hosts and the update may take a few hours

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

The issue is still pending, the website which contains my pathfinding data has went offline again, and I will replace it right now.

The ENTIRE script depends on that one file, if it isn't there, the script will not work whatsoever. So I will update this post when I have fixed the issue.

Damn that's a pain,

but awesome, thank you

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter