Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

What's up Czar, love all your work.

I have a question - does this allow me to burn the logs that it cuts?

I've been searching all over for this feature similar to your "Fish n' Cook" feature on Perfect Fisher and have been unlucky in finding a single script that contains the option to burn logs as I cut them. 

If you wanna toss a trial my way regardless, I'd accept and give feedback. Gonna be cutting Teaks here pretty soon on my Hard Core to prep for 50 FM Wintertodt requirement.

Thanks!

• Heart 1

Hey there, thanks for the generous words I always appreciate the support <3 So I will get back to you on this. Not sure what the market rules are but I think we can add it, I'll be asking mods if we're allowed to add that feature and add it easily :D

Added trial feel free to it, in the meantime I'll get an answer for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome glad to hear about your success @jorenf123 hopefully you get 99 woodcutting next <3 Added trial enjoy :D

Also activated all trials enjoy guys have fun :) Be sure to bot responsibly use breaks from time to time for best results, with stealth injection + new mouse enabled.

Sulliusceps working on it they will be a plugin in the new bonus plugins tab of the setup window 😉 

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1