Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Czar said:

Yes I will add this ASAP I think I already had a request like this but didn't have the reqs, now I do <3 

Also check out fossil island wc itself, when it runs around the long way since it can't take the agility cave it often gets stuck on the shoreline by the crabs where the opening is, they attack you and the webwalking gets frazzled. The agility cave will also at least fix this issue for me🙃

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Czar!

Amazing scripts for one! I can get about 4 hours of swapping between scripts and I have not been banned like previous test before going full blast! I am running into an issue though and not sure what I should do.

Since I swap scripts a lot throughout the day, I find going to this woodcutting script difficult since I like using the progression system to swap up locations/trees when leveled. Every time I try to save the thing, it says to put it in the CLL or DLL... I cannot remember. I do not know how to do that and any explanation would be great! Thanks again.

OfferMan out... I hate this alias name but i chose it lol

• Like 1

Hey there welcome :D

I fully understand and agree, I'll add a way to save profiles it saves a lot of time and headache. I had the CLI for automated 1-click goldfarming but it's a bit complicated to setup at first, so I'll also include a profile system just like my fighter bot has, basically going to copy paste it over and submit a new update :doge: 

Thanks again for the feedback really appreciate it, motivates me to keep releasing new features and updates <3

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Hey there welcome :D

I fully understand and agree, I'll add a way to save profiles it saves a lot of time and headache. I had the CLI for automated 1-click goldfarming but it's a bit complicated to setup at first, so I'll also include a profile system just like my fighter bot has, basically going to copy paste it over and submit a new update :doge: 

Thanks again for the feedback really appreciate it, motivates me to keep releasing new features and updates <3

Well thank you so much. Great work you are doing!

• Heart 1