Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

• 3 weeks later...

Enable shift dropping so it drops faster @nevertrue otherwise if you'd like I can reduce the delays, but I recommend having them to protect against bans and behave humanlike ^^ :D

Dueling rings are supported for teaks @blobtastic88 but I will add them for other trees too, which ones you have in mind?

21 hours ago, Czar said:

Enable shift dropping so it drops faster @nevertrue otherwise if you'd like I can reduce the delays, but I recommend having them to protect against bans and behave humanlike ^^ :D

Dueling rings are supported for teaks @blobtastic88 but I will add them for other trees too, which ones you have in mind?

Was referencing it for teaks primarily. Bot wasnt using my equipped ring, is there an obvious setting Im missing for it or something?

• Like 1

First of all the script is working very well!

I'm having one issue though.
I'm cutting Yews at the moment to gain some profit and when i'm chopping on a tree for about 5 minutes i get logged out.
Is there any way of letting the script or the client click the screen randomly once every 2 minutes or so?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Been using this bot since 2017, been getting better and better,

however, I'd like to see some optional anti-bans which would be easy to add:

1. Random, configurable, variable AFKs.

2. and, Where did Anti-Patterning go?

3. The bot will click to 'use' a log, and will try to shift-drop the rest of the inventory, leading to bot-like behaivor of the bot failing to shift-drop the inventory. The bot will correct the 'use'-selected log once the end of the inventory is reached, but it is bot like to always attempt to shift-drop once a log has been accidentally clicked/used. A Real player would reset the 'used' log instantly, and then continue dropping.

Edited by z10n
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...