Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Hello Czar,

I've been using your script for over a month now, works great. I wanted to make a suggestion to see if you could add it in the future. I've been power leveling willows for sometime and I get a lot of bird nests while leveling (while using drop logs mode). Can you make an option to bank bird nests once you reach x-amount of them in inventory (let's say 20 bird nests) and then have the bot go to the nearest bank and return to the WC area it was at? That way I can power level while getting some profit at the same time ( bird nests currently 4700gp and some seeds worth over 50k+). The only way to do this atm while on drop mode is to stop the bot and manually go to bank to deposit the bird nests.

• Like 1

Hi mate

I'm trying to cut yews at the woodcutting guild just north of the bank. when I run the script its only cutting the one tree, when the tree is cut my guy just stands there and waits until the tree comes back. just wondering if it's meant to do that or am I doing something wrong? I've tried the all tress option and the north option and the south too. But all just goes for the one tree, the one just up and left of the bank. thank you in advance bro

edit: ignore me i'm stupid

Edited by ExMonk
i am stupid

• 2 weeks later...