Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

How do you mean slow, slow as in the script responds slowly? Or slow as in the script is lagging? In any case, if using mirror mode, lower reaction timer to 100ms from 1000ms using SHIFT + F3/F4 keys it will make the script respond faster. If the client is lagging then try assigning more memory in the client, it will do wonders. Please confirm so I can help ASAP ^^ :D

As for teaks, yep you can chop 2 trees, using screen mode. At the start of the script, you select two trees (from the osrs screen) that you would like to chop, and the script will do :D

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

• Like 1

Well....

This issues are just with SCREEN MODE .... is very slow the script start being stupid and non human lookslike . and also dropping is too slow..... using hide paint and everything 

can you please  fix this?? this script was amazing time ago.....   

thanks 

Edited by Yeyokush
  • Like 1

Yea i agree with above comments. I gave this script a week and some change of not using so hopefully it would get better. I tried every option it just isn't working anymore. I need a woodcutting script soon so hopefully you fix it. Not trying to be a pest its just super slow and laggy. Takes forever to start up and cpu usage is real high.

• Like 1

Posted update v54, slightly more efficient. Other than that, it is perfect in terms of memory usage. If using mirror mode.. you are running 2 clients so naturally there is slightly more lag.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

If you guys want, I can do a script re-write and re-design the entire script from scratch and make it as low-memory as possible, with optimizations everywhere. Just let me know how v54 goes first :D

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

Czar,

Just purchased this bot and im having an issue when it goes to bank(castle wars teaks). After it deposits all the logs it keeps giving the error:

[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 10:54:57 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 10:54:58 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 10:54:59 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 10:55:00 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 10:55:01 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 10:55:02 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 10:55:03 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 10:55:04 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 10:55:06 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 10:55:07 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2335, y=3048, z=0]];

I even tried turning off random path to no avail. Also the screen is on fixed mode.

Thanks,

• Like 1