Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

CZAR is it possible if you could fix the "time to 99" on the bot? I mean it never goes over the 23 hour mark? could you fix, like if it takes 60 hours? could it have that number on there?

yes I can fix this, i need to change the calculations

@Potential customers - this is just a paint calculation, the script still works :D

CZAR can you add a feature where you can turn the "Special Attack" On/off for the DRAGON AXE? It just spams the ULTI, chop chop! And when you're woodcutting with it, people think your a bot because you don't say anything and spam the ulti.

As well can you add a "SAVE FEATURE" button like in you're rock crabs bot

Edited by mookiemook

CZAR can you add a feature where you can turn the "Special Attack" On/off for the DRAGON AXE? It just spams the ULTI, chop chop! And when you're woodcutting with it, people think your a bot because you don't say anything and spam the ulti.

As well can you add a "SAVE FEATURE" button like in you're rock crabs bot

Sure I will add an option for using the special attack, and I will make the GUI be saved, 

these updates will feature in version 0.10

Possible to implement banking from our custom locations?

Well I have around 30 banks added, is your custom location located in the RS normal map (falador, varrock, lumbridge etc) or is it somewhere where there aren't much players? I will try and add more banks around the entire RS world map, but if you want to speed up the process, pm me the bank location and I'll add it

• Like 1

Well Mahogany Trees are tough. There are these trees on Ape Atoll but we'd get murdered by the jungle. There are these trees on Miscellania, but you have to travel far and through a cave horror cave. The most logical ones to chop are Tai Bwo Wannai, but it requires trading sticks and banking through an NPC.

• Like 1

Well Mahogany Trees are tough. There are these trees on Ape Atoll but we'd get murdered by the jungle. There are these trees on Miscellania, but you have to travel far and through a cave horror cave. The most logical ones to chop are Tai Bwo Wannai, but it requires trading sticks and banking through an NPC.

Will expand on Tai Bwo Wannai, at the moment all I have is trading sticks support without banking, but it will be here by version 0.11, perhaps even in the next version depending on how fast I can code it

• Like 1

That'd be spectacular. I wanna get 99 construction on my self-sufficient account and making mahogany tables would be the most efficient. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. I'm not sure if you need the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest done, but if you need an account with it done, I can help. Fetch IDs, screen captures, videos with debugged info, just let me know.

That'd be spectacular. I wanna get 99 construction on my self-sufficient account and making mahogany tables would be the most efficient. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. I'm not sure if you need the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest done, but if you need an account with it done, I can help. Fetch IDs, screen captures, videos with debugged info, just let me know.

No need, I have an account + I will look at some videos on youtube on how it's done :P thanks though :D

• Like 1