Dispute against sdaehrevo

Nicholas

As my post has been altered by someone which had the picture I submitted showing you the foreign IP address that was last logged into my E-Mail account I'll repost it.

(STAFF)

This is all the people who have logged into my E-Mail account. Now, you get a notification on other linked devices when there are 2 people signed into your E-Mail account at the same time. You following me here? Now look at the second to last Login details. While every single other login are the same, that one is different. Now let me try to explain to you the odds of this happening "Randomly" merely hours after selling an account that had the same login information as runescape information. You're telling me, That the 2 people that just got my Runescape account E-Mail address and password, Which was identical to my E-Mail username and password just HOURS before this happened, are NOT responsible for going into my E-Mail? That seems like monumental odds that it wasn't them correct?

Also you're right, It's NOT there fault I didn't change my E-Mail accounts details, But you know what? I shouldn't have to. They had no right to go into my E-Mail account and tamper with it yeah? That's like telling you "Oh well I saw you type in your paypal password at the library, Your fault for not hiding it better, Thanks for the money" Is that legit to you? Because if it is you run a very shoddy business here.

I can sell an account , hop on a VPN and go into my email, provide a screenshot that "another person" logged into my account.

No I am not assuming but I'm just saying that the proof you provided is not good enough.

If you could get me the full ip and not a transcripted one I can check whetever it matches one of the users or not. I know you can say they use a VPN but then we're back to what I said earlier that you could have done the same.

Why dont you get the account unlocked, change e-mails and passwords or give the guy a refund?

Why are you keep getting back to the e-mail thing whilst it only takes some time for you to appeal to get the account unlocked ?

Also Staff can see the screenshot you provided, just not the other Members.

I can sell an account , hop on a VPN and go into my email, provide a screenshot that "another person" logged into my account.

No I am not assuming but I'm just saying that the proof you provided is not good enough.

If you could get me the full ip and not a transcripted one I can check whetever it matches one of the users or not. I know you can say they use a VPN but then we're back to what I said earlier that you could have done the same.

Why dont you get the account unlocked, change e-mails and passwords or give the guy a refund?

Why are you keep getting back to the e-mail thing whilst it only takes some time for you to appeal to get the account unlocked ?

Also Staff can see the screenshot you provided, just not the other Members.

You realize it's literally impossible for me to get the full IP correct? I've sold multiple things on this site without ever a complaint. You ask me WHY I keep going back to the E-Mail issue? Because that's the whole ISSUE. I'm going to try to make you understand. ONE of them, Went into MY E-Mail and deleted MY E-Mails. Some of which were IMPORTANT. My E-Mail account isn't locked, It's the fact that they took it upon themselves to breach my space. Also if you really think I would go on a VPN just to login to my own e-mail and "Set this up" that's literally autistic. If i didn't want to sell the account, I wouldn't have tried selling it. I have the account now and I will be more then happy to give it back when one of them admits to going into my e-mail account and deleting my e-mails. Until then It will remain logged out in my possession.

You realize it's literally impossible for me to get the full IP correct? I've sold multiple things on this site without ever a complaint. You ask me WHY I keep going back to the E-Mail issue? Because that's the whole ISSUE. I'm going to try to make you understand. ONE of them, Went into MY E-Mail and deleted MY E-Mails. Some of which were IMPORTANT. My E-Mail account isn't locked, It's the fact that they took it upon themselves to breach my space. Also if you really think I would go on a VPN just to login to my own e-mail and "Set this up" that's literally autistic. If i didn't want to sell the account, I wouldn't have tried selling it. I have the account now and I will be more then happy to give it back when one of them admits to going into my e-mail account and deleting my e-mails. Until then It will remain logged out in my possession.

But you just keep getting back to the e-mail stuff and accusing THEM. Yes important mails may have been deleted, and I completely understand how it must feel like getting hacked. And I know that you accuse them because only they knew about these details though you forget that you might have been keylogged or someone random managed to hack your account.

You have to understand both sides. With the proof you provided I cannot tell that your account has been hacked by those two members.

They got to take the punishment because to you they seem like the only people who could've done it?

• Like 1

But you just keep getting back to the e-mail stuff and accusing THEM. Yes important mails may have been deleted, and I completely understand how it must feel like getting hacked. And I know that you accuse them because only they knew about these details though you forget that you might have been keylogged or someone random managed to hack your account.

You have to understand both sides. With the proof you provided I cannot tell that your account has been hacked by those two members.

They got to take the punishment because to you they seem like the only people who could've done it?

If i was keylogged I'm 100% sure the 500m+ i have on 07 would have been taken. It happened 3 hours after they had my details.