what happened to basic?

TheRealSwaps

Agreed he was a dick to me for no reason and I've seen him be a dick to multiple people.

The real question is why did he get promoted to trial mod.

It wasn't malds fault. He was portraying himself to be this laid back guy who wants to do good. He displayed this kind of persona to the community in order to get promoted. The real observation we should be making is how they are after they get promoted. Hence the reason it's "Trial" more or less. In simpler terms he was very very very desperate to become a mod.

It wasn't malds fault. He was portraying himself to be this laid back guy who wants to do good. He displayed this kind of persona to the community in order to get promoted. The real observation we should be making is how they are after they get promoted. Hence the reason it's "Trial" more or less. In simpler terms he was very very very desperate to become a mod.

Another thing that made him stood out was his experience as CBA.

Similar to how we once promoted you to trial mod after serving as CBA for 3 months.

The better man wouldn't buy another bot, nor have access to the mod section for 2 weeks and not report it to the staff and continue to lurk around and try to gain inside information.

You shouldn't be making false claims. I do not have any bot in my possession.

You're acting like i hacked my way into the mod sections. The worst case was me looking through the CBA bans and archives. If you're still upset then oh well.

If you want to bring up mishaps of the past, the better man wouldn't scam either, but i'm sure we've all changed for the better.

• Administrator

You shouldn't be making false claims. I do not have any bot in my possession.

You're acting like i hacked my way into the mod sections. The worst case was me looking through the CBA bans and archives. If you're still upset then oh well.

If you want to bring up mishaps of the past, the better man wouldn't scam either, but i'm sure we've all changed for the better.

6 years ago compared to last month. You did buy a bot, I have transactions, but you backed out last minute.

You didn't hack your way into it, where did I say that, it was a mistake by myself to not remove your access, but the "better man" as you claim to be compared to basic would have came to a staff member saying "I still have access that needs removed" I'm not still upset, just don't make claims you are a better man because someones partner scammed and he has to pay back and can't afford it compared to the shady things you have done in the last month.

6 years ago compared to last month. You did buy a bot, I have transactions, but you backed out last minute.

You didn't hack your way into it, where did I say that, it was a mistake by myself to not remove your access, but the "better man" as you claim to be compared to basic would have came to a staff member saying "I still have access that needs removed" I'm not still upset, just don't make claims you are a better man because someones partner scammed and he has to pay back and can't afford it compared to the shady things you have done in the last month.

I have no idea what you're saying. Show me the transaction where i put 3k on the bot and put this to sleep. Oh so it was a mistake by you, but you suspended me for 2 days because of your mistake? Nice. 

There's nothing shady. Once i showed you the emails you stopped responding, which might imply that i proved myself. Sure i made a mistake but you were always hostile to me after that incident, and i still showed respect towards you. You took a shot at me and i just retaliated, that's all.

Not only that, didn't he ALMOST hustle a dude for $3? Maybe his partner screwed him in the other disputes but he's still responsible. That's one of the cons of owning a AIO service with a team.