Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Great to hear smile.png

How do you even expect such a moneymaker to be non-member? .. :facepalm:

LOL, it also has the highest profit available for only 30 smith xD

Check the calculations at first post ^^

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Hey Khal, one of my bots managed to get stuck at the bar dispenser screen before bars were made again. I'm not sure if the fix for this was already implemented but if it wasn't just letting you know it happened ;)

That's quite the sexy proggy ohmy.png  Can't wait until you post one with rune bars dude ohmy.png

Hey Khal will you ever add Dynamic Signatures to display total steel bars made, total mithril and etc and total time ran as well as total profit made?

Lmao, I hope I get there :D

Duuh, sometime this weekend most likely :)

21afceed3c.jpg (without the white edges ofc)

• Like 1

It works great, but when my smithing level goes up it just hangs on the "you can now make armor" part and won't continue untill I manually click continue.

After watching it some more, it doesn't always get stuck on the "you can now make armor" part. When the level screen pops up it sometimes clicks the Click here to continue dialogue which then ends up in the Dialogue with the you can now make armor part. It doesn't click the dialogue when on this screen. Other times it just continues it task after getting the level up message which makes you skip all the dialogue automatically and it can continue. Just clicking anywhere in the play screen makes you skip the entire level up dialogue.

Edited by Zombo

It works great, but when my smithing level goes up it just hangs on the "you can now make armor" part and won't continue untill I manually click continue.

After watching it some more, it doesn't always get stuck on the "you can now make armor" part. When the level screen pops up it sometimes clicks the Click here to continue dialogue which then ends up in the Dialogue with the you can now make armor part. It doesn't click the dialogue when on this screen. Other times it just continues it task after getting the level up message which makes you skip all the dialogue automatically and it can continue. Just clicking anywhere in the play screen makes you skip the entire level up dialogue.

yeah works great until you lvl up and it says you can make a new armor the script just stops

The problem is that the client actually won't continue if some messages pop up,

I have no idea why osbot would actually make it like this.

I'll have a complain post about this tomorrow.

I changed the code a bit, so it would stop clicking "continue" on the coal bag.

Will sort this out first thing in the morning.

EDIT:

I pushed a temporary fix for the message issue, will get it fixed 100% tomorrow!

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

One of my running bots often forgets to put in a kind of ore. can be very frustrating as it has just been standing there for 3 hours waiting on bars that will never be made. for example: it throws in 28 coal, then gets iron and actually doesn't put it in and starts waiting for bars... also it just stood there waiting for bars without ever having taken iron ore out of the bank :s

still a lovely script smile.png

edit: also, it puts iron ore in first when making steel bars when I just start the script =\

Edited by hermitrage

Khaleesi was kind enough to grant me with some trials, of which I've used quite extensively.

I can say this script is very very good, especially for running steel bars. Probably the highest gp/hr script with low requirements. 500k/hr profit at 30 smithing without a coal bag if you know how to get into private worlds.

Khaleesi is also very good at replying to bugs/errors and normally fixes issues within a day.

10/10 Would recommend :D