Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Can I get a 2day trial?

Can I get $19.99?

Read the first post for trial.

shady shit going on at 358.. everytime i start the bots it logs different worlds it doesnt. 

it is nearly judgement day for the level 3s biggrin.png

Lmao, yeah I've been constantly DCing too atm in W358, somebody has found a bug, it's not even DDoS just kicks you out and you can log back in instantly... odd =S

• Like 1

I keep having problems on my VPS's.. Logs out for no reason, doing nothing, doest put ore on belt, doesnt take ore from dispenser, sometimes pays foreman twice in a row, says foreman is gone when he isn't...

Everytime if i check after an hour my bots are logged out, sometimes saying no exp for 20 mins, sometimes without any error.

Really frustrating..

2176559ecdca2329a851b128959d9c02.png

Edit: Stuck standing here again so probably gonna log out for being inactive....

48eb8b3522045fb60a2e0ae5dcf02c34.png

Edited by Proxiez

I keep having problems on my VPS's.. Logs out for no reason, doing nothing, doest put ore on belt, doesnt take ore from dispenser, sometimes pays foreman twice in a row, says foreman is gone when he isn't...

Everytime if i check after an hour my bots are logged out, sometimes saying no exp for 20 mins, sometimes without any error.

Really frustrating..

2176559ecdca2329a851b128959d9c02.png

The script is working for working flawlessy for 50+ users... so might start thinking it is you ;)

1) Start mirror mode the right way

2) Don't use world switcher if use mirror mode

Enjoy!

Khaleesi 

Edited by Khaleesi

The script is going good for me but I noticed something about the mouse movement, whenever the bot is clicking on the small mini map to run to the bank it clicks at least couple of times really fast in the same area. I think it's better if it clicked just once because I think in my opinion mouse movement and clicks play a big role in bot detection. Other than that it's an awesome bot!

• Like 1

the bot has a stupid bug... it takes coal in coal bag and in inventory brings it to the converyer belt put it on empty's the coalbag clicks the belt and before it hit yes it clicks the coalbag again so it will fill with the coal you just emptyed and it runs back to the bank.... sad.png

can you fix this please smile.png?

i'll love the script :) but this takes the bars/h down alot :$ <3

Edited by kuttenkopje

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace