Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

I'm assuming this is one of the cc's?

Yes

Is there anyway to find one of these cc's?

There was a guy advertising in 358 for the "donation bf", I went in there but ofc the world wasn't visible, so I used the world hopper and started scanning all the worlds, then suddenly in w321 there were like 30 people, so I started the script and after 17mins it had done over 320 bars.

I checked the bot every 2-5mins to make sure they were still there, but then after 17mins the players in the world said that the world has ended, so I decided to just go to w358 again.

If someone could script a bot that hops all the time and checks the worlds one by one for the amount of players nearby and puts this in a website or something. And then add an option to the bf script, to play only in 358 or to allow world hops. And if it's the latter one, then it should go to the website, get the world number with sick bars, hop there, then everyone would get sick bars all the time tongue.png

Edited by joyo
  • Like 1

khaleesi,

Just a suggestion.

Is there anyway possible to make the script click bottom of the ramp and then the ore belt because right now its so obvious?

Thanks 

+1, it is indeed obvious and needs some improvement.

It is supposed to click bottom of the ramp :)

Walking on minimap isn't as accurate as you think.

Khaleesi

It is supposed to click bottom of the ramp smile.png

Walking on minimap isn't as accurate as you think.

Khaleesi

Yeah sometimes it does that, but most of the time it walks too far and goes past the ramp and that is really obvious, I'd prefere it being shorter then too far. Also can't it be so that when run is off or so that it clicks while still moving or is that too difficult? Cuz that would be more humanlike I think. Because who stops all the time before clicking the conveyor belt?

Edited by joyo
  • Like 1

Yeah sometimes it does that, but most of the time it walks too far and goes past the ramp and that is really obvious, I'd prefere it being shorter then too far. Also can't it be so that when run is off or so that it clicks while still moving or is that too difficult? Cuz that would be more humanlike I think. Because who stops all the time before clicking the conveyor belt?

interactions on osbot are too slow to interact while moving.

it will missclickt he belt and actually walk behind it 80% of times :s

Im having a problem where my bot just goes on top of the foreman and then I get logged out after 10min anyway i can prevent this, it happens multiple times

Start the mirror cleint in the right way :D

Chekc here:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72936-how-to-fix-scripts-not-starting-properly-in-mirror-mode/

Its in standard client not mirror. Dont know if it happens in mirror atm. Also it does not happen at start of script it happens at random times while running.

Edited by Kico46

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace