Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

RIP. Finally got the ban hammer.

2b0263175d.png

2/6 banned. The other 4 accounts have been using other scripts I urge you all to just be careful smile.png, Its been a good run, time to start again doge.png  both accounts 75+ smithing with coal bags

Edit: It only took about 6days total ingame time to catch me.... lol

Edited by wouldcutar
  • Like 1

2b0263175d.png

2/6 banned. The other 4 accounts have been using other scripts I urge you all to just be careful smile.png, Its been a good run, time to start again doge.png  both accounts 75+ smithing with coal bags

Rip. i went about week straight also.. barely breaks so 2/6 for me of every bf i made so far lol

2b0263175d.png

Ditto i got 3 accounts Banned today,  Was you using mirror mode?

Because with mine i never used mirror mode so maybe thats why i was getting banns every other day .

• Like 1

Hey Khal is there a way you can make the script click the bank before it gets to the bank because there are a load of bots that do not click the bank but they click directly beside the bank and go to that specific spot and then click the bank and move to the bank area, I feel that this is one of the way jagex is catching botters. Well please lemme know if this is something fixable thanks. 

As always keep up the good work. 

• Like 4

Khaleesi,

Its logging saying no iron ores.. when theres like a few k in bank just witnessed it logged infront of my eyes couldnt get pic because of czars crawler script in back ground constanly updating but yeah can you please have a look?

Start the mirror client in the right way.

Even though my script just check the bank for ores, so the client returns false...

Start client the right way ot restart the client :)

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace