Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Occasionally the foreman DC's from the world that is why the bots are just standing there looking for the foreman if he is not found in like 5 minutes the bot will log out. 

Also wanted to add seems like the script is running flawless on mirror mode for me now, running x2 90+ smith accounts on rune ore and been running them for 11 hours with 3 hours of breaks, back to making my cash grind thanks for pushing fast updates Khal. 

I have re logged in now three times waited 10 minutes before it logs back out again and still no luck lol..

I find it weird is that every other scripts login function works fine but for some reason when I use this script nothing works for me, I don't want to say #Rip20Dollars yet 

Edited by Zeusdezov

I have re logged in now three times waited 10 minutes before it logs back out again and still no luck lol..

I find it weird is that every other scripts login function works fine but for some reason when I use this script nothing works for me, I don't want to say #Rip20Dollars yet 

Well if it is a script problem Khal will push an update I'm sure but it only seems to be affecting users who are not at 60 smithing yet, at 60 smithing you do not have to pay the foreman anymore. 

I can't change the fact the foreman is gone of the server ... 

What do I have to do ? hack the server and spawn a foreman inside blast furnace? xD

I MANUALLY stop the script and log out players if no exp was gained in 10 minutes.

This is to prevent staying logged for 5 hours+ when getting stuck in some magical way...

Well if it is a script problem Khal will push an update I'm sure but it only seems to be affecting users who are not at 60 smithing yet, at 60 smithing you do not have to pay the foreman anymore. 

I'ts not the script ... 

I can change the fact that player will NOT logout and stay logged in if the foreman is missing.

No matter how long it takes :)

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Actually on the foreman sometimes it misclicks 'talk to' instead of 'pay'. When this occurs the script doesn't seem to do anything. I sat and watched it for 3 minutes or so before I had to intervene and click out of the chat. Has done it a few times.

I had the same thing..

I recently bought this aswell so far not really impressed but it has potential, but the foreman thing is soo annoying lol, I never know when to use the script as the foreman has always fucked off.

EDIT: The antiban works wonders!

EDIT2: When the foremane appeared I just done it manually, as the script stayed the same

EDIT3: Both of my bots get stuck here, so I just did that manually might as well just do it manually and legit..

801c9f923e33480c28845c63d23a2d96.png

Edited by Zeusdezov

I had the same thing..

I recently bought this aswell so far not really impressed but it has potential, but the foreman thing is soo annoying lol, I never know when to use the script as the foreman has always fucked off.

EDIT: The antiban works wonders!

EDIT2: When the foremane appeared I just done it manually, as the script stayed the same

1) You can't simply pay foreman manually, it is not checkable if you paid or not.

2) potential, 3,5 bill profit in 3 weeks? please link me to something that does better.

3) Nobody reported this issue in 2 weeks ... so either you do something wrong or today runescape changed something to the game.

I'll check out why it's stuck if you click "Talk-to".

EDIT:

YOU are doing it wrong ;)

read this:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72936-how-to-fix-scripts-not-starting-properly-in-mirror-mode/

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

1) You can't simply pay foreman manually, it is not checkable if you paid or not.

2) potential, 3,5 bill profit in 3 weeks? please link me to something that does better.

3) Nobody reported this issue in 2 weeks ... so either you do something wrong or today runescape changed something to the game.

I'll check out why it's stuck if you click "Talk-to".

Khaleesi

I added EDIT3 please take a look at that, and yeah of course your script is the best money making method on here, why do you think I bought it?

Just something is very wrong.. obviously, just 20 bucks for this experience is laughable as I have to manually do everything all the script does is anti ban xD

I added EDIT3 please take a look at that, and yeah of course your script is the best money making method on here, why do you think I bought it?

Just something is very wrong.. obviously, just 20 bucks for this experience is laughable as I have to manually do everything all the script does is anti ban xD

Read my edit wink.png

(http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72936-how-to-fix-scripts-not-starting-properly-in-mirror-mode/#entry808820)

It's a known issue at mirror.

Hope you get it solved.

I got 100+ users running it daily,

So it's not the script ... wink.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 2

Read my edit wink.png

(http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72936-how-to-fix-scripts-not-starting-properly-in-mirror-mode/#entry808820)

It's a known issue at mirror.

Hope you get it solved.

I got 100+ users running it daily,

So it's not the script ... wink.png

Khaleesi

I didn't see that post, fml xD

Everything actually works now cheers!

• Like 1

Hey, I think the route finding to the conveyor belt from the bank needs a bit of a touch up. Sometimes (~15-20% of the time) it clicks on the minimap which is fine but it often clicks a bit too far north and your character ends up walking past the conveyor belt. Then for some reason after this occurs it sometimes clicks a tile too far south of the conveyor belt and walks between the ramp and bar dispenser. Is there a way to get it to walk up the conveyor belt first time every time to deposit ores? I see a lot of characters doing the same thing I am who are macroing so I guess it's not a one off.

Thanks for the tips above RE: misclicking etc. Didn't realise I had to allow mirror mode/client to fully load before starting script.

Edited by Foxda

I find that the script logs out after obtaining no xp for 10minutes quite constant.

Could I request it forces a break at that point instead, That way it will log back in after a random amount of time and potentially restart the process and get unstuck.

Although you would need to make sure to check if it still has not received xp then it will stop completely insuring it doesnt keep logging on every 30minutes to go afk because in that case it will be stuck.

I just find that when I log the accounts back on, they are standing at the conveyor belt and it seems it could have been fixed with a simple re-log.

Very happy with the script. Check signature for up to date prog :)

Hey, I think the route finding to the conveyor belt from the bank needs a bit of a touch up. Sometimes (~15-20% of the time) it clicks on the minimap which is fine but it often clicks a bit too far north and your character ends up walking past the conveyor belt. Then for some reason after this occurs it sometimes clicks a tile too far south of the conveyor belt and walks between the ramp and bar dispenser. Is there a way to get it to walk up the conveyor belt first time every time to deposit ores? I see a lot of characters doing the same thing I am who are macroing so I guess it's not a one off.

Thanks for the tips above RE: misclicking etc. Didn't realise I had to allow mirror mode/client to fully load before starting script.

It is not quite possible to click so accurate on the minimap ... :s

The client tries to click on the ramp every time, but since it's not that accurate it walk in front or behind quite some times.

It's even harder for the client to click on the right position while your moving ... :s

I find that the script logs out after obtaining no xp for 10minutes quite constant.

Could I request it forces a break at that point instead, That way it will log back in after a random amount of time and potentially restart the process and get unstuck.

Although you would need to make sure to check if it still has not received xp then it will stop completely insuring it doesnt keep logging on every 30minutes to go afk because in that case it will be stuck.

I just find that when I log the accounts back on, they are standing at the conveyor belt and it seems it could have been fixed with a simple re-log.

Very happy with the script. Check signature for up to date prog smile.png

I see, maybe I just need to extend it to 15 minutes or 20 minutes... 

I think the script is pretty stable at the moment and I don't see a quick issue with gettng stuck though.

So Would 20 min be better?

Khaleesi

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace