Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Oh nice but 10m profit for 10 hours a day in a month isn't really amazing but thanks for sharing

Yeah but like I said in my last post I didn't bot only blast furnace, it's a main I'm working on for myself so I have it running cb/fishing/agility/smithing atm. If I ran just blast furnace  for 10+ hours a day I'd probably be looking at 4-6m profit ea day.

I get 400k-450k with coal bag ... NOT using mirror client bcs its slow af.

I even get up to 900k/h in private worlds ^^

Ran the script over 250hours, I think I know how much profit it makes by now xD

Well explain how you get 350k per hour if when profit per bar on steel bars are 233 ??? you mad bro smither? So you claim you make 1500 steel bar an hour with out coal bag?

hey Khal, making some decent money with this, no bans yet on two accounts either. Anyway, the script cant find the foreman when he is under another player. Not sure if this is an osbot issue, but as you can imagine on a busy world like 358 its a constant issue =/

thoughts?

also i have antiban turned off because i kept getting a bug where id see the report screen open at random times, and it couldnt close it?

but now im having the issue even with antiban turned off to. Can you add a failsafe to close the window? :)

Edited by Pug

hey Khal, making some decent money with this, no bans yet on two accounts either. Anyway, the script cant find the foreman when he is under another player. Not sure if this is an osbot issue, but as you can imagine on a busy world like 358 its a constant issue =/

thoughts?

also i have antiban turned off because i kept getting a bug where id see the report screen open at random times, and it couldnt close it?

but now im having the issue even with antiban turned off to. Can you add a failsafe to close the window? smile.png

Ya I Have no idea why that is. Sometimes I does interact wiith it, sometimes it doesn't.

The foreman is normally always on top of players after some time, I'll see what the issue is.

That shouldn't be the issue with the report windows... I already added code to close it,

will recheck it.

Khaleesi

Ya I Have no idea why that is. Sometimes I does interact wiith it, sometimes it doesn't.

The foreman is normally always on top of players after some time, I'll see what the issue is.

That shouldn't be the issue with the report windows... I already added code to close it,

will recheck it.

Khaleesi

just noticed another little one, in the info box it says interacting with bar dispencer but the BF heat guage window is up and stuck on it, idk why. bars were not being made, after i closed it, it went back to bank and got more ore lol. idk dude. just giving you as much info as i can smile.png beta is beta after all. more reports give better scripts biggrin.png

EDIT: stuck on the report window again, got a screenshot ;D

http://puu.sh/hGZVG/e490ffdb9d.jpg

Edited by Pug

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace