Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Can anyone tell me if i need to finish the giant dwarf quest or just start it

also do I have to buy materials like coal? to keep the game going

Just start it.

You need coal to make steel, mith, adamant & rune. If you intend on making iron, silver or gold bars then you don't need coal.

Khaleesi

Do I need other materials like iron ore, gold ore, mithril ore?

or just buy coal ore and i should be good to go?

What is the best profit to make?

I suggest you to check the blast furnace Wiki.

It is basicly the same principle as normal smithing in the furnace, but you only need 1/2 coal at blast furnace.

should add the requirements to start the giant dwarf quest onto requirements in the description!

Edit: Also a note to other users: this bot is almost unusable in low CPU mode, but runs almost perfectly without it on.

thank you for the trial!

I have no idea what low cpu mode does, but ya there is some heavy logic behind some things.

A lot of things can't be checked in the client, so they ahve to be saved somehow :)

could i have a trial.. looking into buying this

Ya sure, granted you 24 hours.

Khaleesi

So what are the ban rates using this? 

Also if i buy mirror and this what are the chances of getting banned? 

What's the longest you've been able to run this?

Sorry for all the questions, just curious before dropping like 25$ into my osrs career xD

Bann rates are unclear at this moment, not a single bann was mentioned yet sine the release previous week. Mirror does reduce the change of getting banned greatly.

I saw some 10h proggies on this topic :)

It's ok, feel free to ask anything.

Khaleesi

i used the script for my 24hr trial and made 7k steel bars. then used a smithing bot to make some knives with few hundred iron bars that got bugged out during the furnace script. but somewhere in between that i got banned. just 2 days. ive given up botting on this account since its my main/pker that ive put alot of time and hard work into. my heart skipped a beat when i got the ban haha

this profile does not work at all it just pedals and pumps and repairs the pipes doesn't even make the bars didn't even make one bar lol or at least there isn't enough instruction on how to use the script please help i want this to work

this profile does not work at all it just pedals and pumps and repairs the pipes doesn't even make the bars didn't even make one bar lol or at least there isn't enough instruction on how to use the script please help i want this to work

my bad i figured it out sorry

my bad i figured it out sorry

The mother of dragons forgives you. Enjoy your $. :)

Yo bro, i bought your script yesterday, really want to get refund , cuz i just got 5 acc banned in one time, just after 2 hours of using your script man ....

You should really read the forum guidelines first...

Scripters don't decide about refunds and other money related issues.

You should message a mod for this.

How are you so sure this script banned you?

- Did you use proxies?

- Did you use mirror client?

- Account stats?

Kind regards

Khaleesi

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace