Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

The script is constantly stalling for 5-10 seconds after depositing bars. It doesn't happen when withdrawing more coal, only after depositing bars. It may not seem like a very long delay but it adds up and cuts into profits quite a lot - the wiki says 3600 bars/hour and I am only getting about 2400 while using stamina pots.

It also sometimes forgets to collect bars from the dispenser.

Edited by rigadoog

10 hours ago, rigadoog said:

The script is constantly stalling for 5-10 seconds after depositing bars. It doesn't happen when withdrawing more coal, only after depositing bars. It may not seem like a very long delay but it adds up and cuts into profits quite a lot - the wiki says 3600 bars/hour and I am only getting about 2400 while using stamina pots.

The wiki is tick perfect, which means the theoretical maximum possible, even a human on steroids would not be able to do this for longer than 5 min.
What bars are you making? Kinda important if I want to replicate this

Edited by Khaleesi

On 5/25/2022 at 5:53 AM, rigadoog said:

Botting will almost never get you near the same amount as manually doing something at high intensity. But anyhow, I suspect a ban coming soon since I'm assuming you're not breaking or anything.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 3:05 AM, Khaleesi said:

The wiki is tick perfect, which means the theoretical maximum possible, even a human on steroids would not be able to do this for longer than 5 min.
What bars are you making? Kinda important if I want to replicate this

I was getting the delay with both Mithril and Adamant bars. I understand mistakes and making the bot not tick perfect is a good thing for anti-ban, but it was basically like clockwork that it would stall for the same 5-10 seconds every time between depositing the bars and withdrawing more coal. If it needed to use a stamina potion, it would run as normal without the delay, but otherwise it would stall at the same point consistently.

Like I said, I understand it's not feasible or even a good thing for the bot to be tick-perfect but only running at 66% can really cut into profits, especially since it costs gold to use the Blast Furnace.

2 hours ago, rigadoog said:

I was getting the delay with both Mithril and Adamant bars. I understand mistakes and making the bot not tick perfect is a good thing for anti-ban, but it was basically like clockwork that it would stall for the same 5-10 seconds every time between depositing the bars and withdrawing more coal. If it needed to use a stamina potion, it would run as normal without the delay, but otherwise it would stall at the same point consistently.

Like I said, I understand it's not feasible or even a good thing for the bot to be tick-perfect but only running at 66% can really cut into profits, especially since it costs gold to use the Blast Furnace.

I'm going to investigate this, those delays shouldn't happen though

• 5 weeks later...

Grabs random items out of bank and doesnt deposit them. This would sometimes break the bot because it would grab a full inventory or stamina potions or whatever else. Sometimes gets caught grabbing buckets over and over, 1 bucket would suffice. Sometimes I would come back with an inventory full of buckets or half full. Doesn't finish chat with the dwarven boat guy. Be nice if it confirmed it was on a blast furnace world. Lots of issues to be addressed tbh.

Edit: Also forgot to mention it doesn't know the difference between noted and unnoted. Started script with noted items a few times and didnt deposit them, just assumed they were what they needed. They are in fact not that. Should do an ID check and not just string check

Edited by Zazzzle

11 hours ago, Zazzzle said:

Grabs random items out of bank and doesnt deposit them. This would sometimes break the bot because it would grab a full inventory or stamina potions or whatever else. Sometimes gets caught grabbing buckets over and over, 1 bucket would suffice. Sometimes I would come back with an inventory full of buckets or half full. Doesn't finish chat with the dwarven boat guy. Be nice if it confirmed it was on a blast furnace world. Lots of issues to be addressed tbh.

Edit: Also forgot to mention it doesn't know the difference between noted and unnoted. Started script with noted items a few times and didnt deposit them, just assumed they were what they needed. They are in fact not that. Should do an ID check and not just string check

Thx for leaving feedback, I'm aware there are some things that need updating atm

1. Grabbing multiple buckets is a mirror issue where it does not load the inventory properly. Can't change anything to that. Hooking your mirror client properly is important else you will have tons of these issues. :/
2. Will check the chat with the boat guy, haven't test that in ages and if nobody reports it I assume it works fine. will eb fixed soon
3. I can add a check for a blast furnace world or add an option to hop to a certain world, I assumed a user would be able to to do that himself... :D
4. Nothing to with a String or ID check, I assumed if you run it from scratch it won't ever be in this state. but I can always add it, not a big deal either.

I was already working on a rework becaus eover the time and tons of ORS updates things changed in BF :)
Will include these points aswell!

Edited by Khaleesi