Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Ran anothe batch, few of them get stucked randomly doing nothing here's the log says

Sorry for the low quality screenie took it from my vnc viewer using my phone.

Ya but what happend, did it lose it's coal bag?

Resetting data means it didn't gain exp for 5 min so the script will auto reset all it's data.

thats unfortunate. Can you estimate how long the bot ran before it gets stuck?

one of the bot ran for 2 hours, the other one just started lol.

Ya but what happend, did it lose it's coal bag?

Resetting data means it didn't gain exp for 5 min so the script will auto reset all it's data.

coal bag still in invi but once I restarted the client, everything worked again, usually it will get stuck near the conveyor belt and bar dispenser, and the status bar says "pitch camera or hovering skill'

will get back to you once I caught another smile.png

ran another batch last night, all of them managed to finish.

It's pretty random actually.

about break handle, I caught one bot trying to go on break in the middle of a dialogue like when there's a prompt on the conveyor belt? that don't allow you to log out if the dialogue isn't finished. I guess this is the cause of crashing the break handler smile.png

Edited by askyman

Hi Khali, great bot, have been running for a few hours now and have around 900-1k mithril bars per hour.

Except when I am using the bucket of water to cool the bars it gets stuck 'pitching' the camera when refilling the bucket. I have set the bots up without the bucket for now but if you need a screenshot let me know.

I manage to catch one of my bot getting stuck at break idle status and took a screenie on logger, as well as another bot getting past break idle.

The first pic is the bot getting through break idle and taking break.

The second getting stuck at break idle status, eventually it will log out after 20 mins no exp gain.

This is random for me as there are times all of the bot running manage to finish every bars

And there are times only one survived lol. Still can't figure it out lol. And I hope I can point out what really caused these problems

post-216662-0-43370600-1480865895_thumb.png

post-216662-0-28254900-1480865908_thumb.png

with 40 smithing could someone please tell me the highest profit/xp per hour? I'm a little confused on how it works...

Test it yourself dood. How are you confused on how it works? It's simple enough. It uses coal and iron/mithril/addy/runite ore to make bars.

anyway,

script did well in the past 24hrs. only one or two bots bugs out in 12hrs, huge improvement.

couldnt get a screenshot/copy of the logger unfortunately, I was out and was just monitoring my bots through mobile, and I had shit internet.

Edited by fstyle

one of the bot ran for 2 hours, the other one just started lol.

coal bag still in invi but once I restarted the client, everything worked again, usually it will get stuck near the conveyor belt and bar dispenser, and the status bar says "pitch camera or hovering skill'

will get back to you once I caught another smile.png

ran another batch last night, all of them managed to finish.

It's pretty random actually.

about break handle, I caught one bot trying to go on break in the middle of a dialogue like when there's a prompt on the conveyor belt? that don't allow you to log out if the dialogue isn't finished. I guess this is the cause of crashing the break handler smile.png

Ya thats makes it very hard to find the actual issue, bcs whenever I run I never encounter it due to not enough accounts probably -_-

Hi Khali, great bot, have been running for a few hours now and have around 900-1k mithril bars per hour.

Except when I am using the bucket of water to cool the bars it gets stuck 'pitching' the camera when refilling the bucket. I have set the bots up without the bucket for now but if you need a screenshot let me know.

if you rotate the camera, does it continue?

I manage to catch one of my bot getting stuck at break idle status and took a screenie on logger, as well as another bot getting past break idle.

The first pic is the bot getting through break idle and taking break.

The second getting stuck at break idle status, eventually it will log out after 20 mins no exp gain.

This is random for me as there are times all of the bot running manage to finish every bars

And there are times only one survived lol. Still can't figure it out lol. And I hope I can point out what really caused these problems

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace