Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, tyvm for letting me try the trial. I noticed a bag currently in the bot itself.  When interacting with the sink (filling up the empty bucket) it will not turn the camera towards the object (Ben ore), and remain stuck there.

I am also seeing the bot accidentally misclick the conveyor belt at times, and end up moving to the west side of it. (west of the inclined ladder leading to the conveyor belt).

Edited by TheGreatests

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? This bot has issues in speed and miss clicking, as previously stated by 'thegreatests'  the bot miss clicks on the conveyor belt. The bot also has issues in speed, as it takes multiple attempts to complete an action.

- What is the script status? Interacting with bar dispenser, and putting ore on belt, bank, etc.

- What is your setup? Steel, no coal bag, regular setup.

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

N/A too much screenshots needed.

Also, profit per hour is broken.

Hey, tyvm for letting me try the trial. I noticed a bag currently in the bot itself.  When interacting with the sink (filling up the empty bucket) it will not turn the camera towards the object (Ben ore), and remain stuck there.

I am also seeing the bot accidentally misclick the conveyor belt at times, and end up moving to the west side of it. (west of the inclined ladder leading to the conveyor belt).

Will take a look at the sink.

I can't change the missclicks on the conveyor belt...

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? This bot has issues in speed and miss clicking, as previously stated by 'thegreatests'  the bot miss clicks on the conveyor belt. The bot also has issues in speed, as it takes multiple attempts to complete an action.

- What is the script status? Interacting with bar dispenser, and putting ore on belt, bank, etc.

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

N/A too much screenshots needed.

Also, profit per hour is broken.

I'll take a look to make a custom interaction with it, but its has such a weird shape... that's why it missclicks it once in a while ^^

I don't have any problem witht he speed... I get 800-900 bars/h in average ^^

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? This bot when started pays the fee for the blast furnace, then gets stuck at putting ore on conveyor belt. It will walk to the conveyor belt but never put the ore on it

- What is the script status?  putting ore on belt

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? This bot when started pays the fee for the blast furnace, then gets stuck at putting ore on conveyor belt. It will walk to the conveyor belt but never put the ore on it

- What is the script status?  putting ore on belt

Try restarting the client. What does the Status say when it's waiting?

Hey so I understand how this is considered a suicide script mostly, but I dont understand how you are supposed to profit from this. Making multiple accounts and constantly buying a membership to do blast furnace is more expensive than just buying the gold, wouldnt it be?

Never mind, figured it out

Edited by Boney Guy 8