Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Awesome always stuck here smile.png

paying a nice amount of cash and it doesnt even work for me godsake.

Next time use bug report template ...

If nobody posts the bug, I can't solve ... or do you think magically an angel falls down from the sky and comes to tell me it gets stuck at that location.

This area was added TODAY at motherlode.

So try to change the attitude when posting something and explain what's wrong and I garantuee you get a fix withint 24 hours.

Posts like you did will most likely be ignored.

Thx for the report and the screenshot,

Helped me very good.

Script updated to V0.02:

- Fixed getting stuck in new Area at south-east corner.

- Added option for antiban, lowers bannrate slightly.

Note:

Will be adding upper area soon!

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Next time use bug report template ...

If nobody posts the bug, I can't solve ... or do you think magically an angel falls down from the sky and comes to tell me it gets stuck at that location.

This area was added TODAY at motherlode.

So try to change the attitude when posting something and explain what's wrong and I garantuee you get a fix withint 24 hours.

Posts like you did will most likely be ignored.

Thx for the report and the screenshot,

Helped me very good.

Script updated to V0.02:

- Fixed getting stuck in new Area at south-east corner.

- Added option for antiban, lowers bannrate slightly.

Note:

Will be adding upper area soon!

Khaleesi

Thanks!

Great script <3 it

Solid script, however sometimes I get stuck for several minutes when the script refuses to change camera angles. Continues to click ores on the 2nd floor/wrong side of a wall that can't be reached and won't move for a minute or two.

http://gyazo.com/d960ce92fd9089c67fa1a1c03a5432da also here I commonly just stop moving, really not sure why. It will have me stand here and just move the camera around but not move. Looks REALLY suspicious tbh, hope there's a quick fix.

Edited by MisterSkeletons

Hello, looks like a good script? Thinking of buying it. Need dragon pickaxe special also. The other motherload script doesn't have it. Kinda low ban rate? I know botting is never safe.. :p. Really need this script. Possible to pay with RS07 gp? If not I pay with $. Maybe I can get a trial to try it out? Even if it's a short trial it doesn't matter :). Greetings.

Solid script, however sometimes I get stuck for several minutes when the script refuses to change camera angles. Continues to click ores on the 2nd floor/wrong side of a wall that can't be reached and won't move for a minute or two.

http://gyazo.com/d960ce92fd9089c67fa1a1c03a5432da also here I commonly just stop moving, really not sure why. It will have me stand here and just move the camera around but not move. Looks REALLY suspicious tbh, hope there's a quick fix.

ya thi is kinda an issue, pretyt sure its client related. since I try to interact with the ores below. but it actually click the vein which is in front of it ...

Strange bug the second one. should just walk to the hopper -_-

Will cehck them out

Hello, looks like a good script? Thinking of buying it. Need dragon pickaxe special also. The other motherload script doesn't have it. Kinda low ban rate? I know botting is never safe.. tongue.png. Really need this script. Possible to pay with RS07 gp? If not I pay with $. Maybe I can get a trial to try it out? Even if it's a short trial it doesn't matter smile.png. Greetings.

I gave you an 24 hour trial :)

You can buy Osbot vouchers with osrs gp, so u can buy the script with the vouchers.

Khaleesi

http://gyazo.com/8043a28861cb318ee3bff995a918ed9a

just got this as well lol, probably just cuz I started the bot while standing next to sack but it sat there for over a minute just spam clicking the empty sack before I turned off script 

http://gyazo.com/44664d28035e26676c5b4cc98da76c86

Another spot where I just stop moving when going back to clean the dirt :l sat here for about 2 mins

Edited by MisterSkeletons