Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

After 2 hours of testing the script I got stuck here: http://gyazo.com/9ba1ea7e87b5df5fdc26976fcb28a05c. It thought that it had mined the ore in front of him already and thus it's clicking on the minimap (yes, I was using v2.3.59).

Have been using the script for several hours overnight and it did pretty well, I don't have a proggy of that.

Question: is it possible for the script to use the ladder to go upstairs where more veins are? I just reached 72 mining so :p.

After 2 hours of testing the script I got stuck here: http://gyazo.com/9ba1ea7e87b5df5fdc26976fcb28a05c. It thought that it had mined the ore in front of him already and thus it's clicking on the minimap (yes, I was using v2.3.59).

Have been using the script for several hours overnight and it did pretty well, I don't have a proggy of that.

Question: is it possible for the script to use the ladder to go upstairs where more veins are? I just reached 72 mining so tongue.png.

Strange, will investigate.

Ya I need 100 of those golden nuggets .. xD

Trying to get it haha. Will add it soon!

when the script goes to the west wall it sometimes gets caught up on the second level depending on how the camera is angled. i forgot to take a screenshot ill make sure to get one if it happens again

http://s18.postimg.org/524fyl4mx/Untitled.png

Ya, this is really a strange issue. I'll try rotate the camera, so it will never be above the upper part.

Bought it works great! hoping for the upper level one to be added soon (72 mining)

Works flawlessly love it

I got my account mining for the 100 golden nuggets ;)

Will add as fast as I can!

can i grab a 24 hour trial please, also will it start as soon as you give it to me or after i run the script the first time? my accounts not quite ready but will be soon, don't want to waste the trial

Just give me a pm when you want the trial to start.

Khaleesi

Hey Khaleesi,

Im using your script and i notice alot of anti-ban. 

Normally i am a fan of it.. but isnt it a bit suspicious if i open my equipment tab right before i want to bank al my ores biggrin.png

Maybe you can look into that smile.png.

For everything else, great work

Ya, I can lower it a bit if that's needed. :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode