Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Hello, I have had this script purchased for almost 6 months now. 

I just tried using it today and I haven't completed the Fally Diaries and in the gui I leave using the tunnel next to the bank un-checked and it still wants to use it and will just stand outside the tunnel until i pause and walk to the veins myself. 

in short: please ensure the script will walk to the veins without having to use the tunnel.. atm this script is not afkable. 

let me know if you need screen shots or more information. 

thanks.

Hello, I have had this script purchased for almost 6 months now. 

I just tried using it today and I haven't completed the Fally Diaries and in the gui I leave using the tunnel next to the bank un-checked and it still wants to use it and will just stand outside the tunnel until i pause and walk to the veins myself. 

in short: please ensure the script will walk to the veins without having to use the tunnel.. atm this script is not afkable. 

let me know if you need screen shots or more information. 

thanks.

Alreayd reported this issue weeks ago to the devs, no fix yet :/

Try to avoid the area

may i have a trial please and thank you biggrin.png

Done!

I had got a trial from you about your script, and boy was it awesome! i have made my purchase and the only bugs i could find were small and i was able to work around them. never the less, when the "use shortcut" is disabled the script will try to use the shortcut any ways, this is super obvious for anyone trying to bust your bot because it will endlessly try to use the shortcut. the only way around this is to not use the mine locations on the east side of the map. Fine by me. As for the other bugs they are less important, such as having to re-select most of the settings. other that that your did a splendid job!

I had got a trial from you about your script, and boy was it awesome! i have made my purchase and the only bugs i could find were small and i was able to work around them. never the less, when the "use shortcut" is disabled the script will try to use the shortcut any ways, this is super obvious for anyone trying to bust your bot because it will endlessly try to use the shortcut. the only way around this is to not use the mine locations on the east side of the map. Fine by me. As for the other bugs they are less important, such as having to re-select most of the settings. other that that your did a splendid job!

I explained this 3 posts up, (Its out of my control)

Already reported this issue weeks ago to the devs, no fix yet :/

Try to avoid the area for now.

About 2 and a-half hours after purchasing your bot and running it i was banned. If its possible i would like a refund to my credit. i just got a perma ban on a account that is about 10 years old. just want people to have a heads up before purchasing.

That's very unlucky... :/

Read more here about refunds:

http://osbot.org/forum/forum-150/announcement-50-payment-issue-guidelines-read-before-posting-refund-template/