Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Towards the South East part of the mine, it gets stuck on trying to mine the upper floor when on lower floor.  Which gets fixed after a period of time, but come back to check with about 20 'i can't reach that!' in the dialogue box.. 

Apart from that ive had the bot running for 4-5 hours per day and its been brilliant.

Towards the South East part of the mine, it gets stuck on trying to mine the upper floor when on lower floor.  Which gets fixed after a period of time, but come back to check with about 20 'i can't reach that!' in the dialogue box.. 

Apart from that ive had the bot running for 4-5 hours per day and its been brilliant.

I'll make something for that :)

Absolutely wonderful. 1-73 mining in a few weeks, granted I only bot a few hours a day. One thing that I noticed yesterday was that when mining on the upper level, it gets stuck trying to go up the ladder. I messed around a bit and found that if you change settings to have the screen zoomed out all the way, it has no trouble finding the ladder. Overall, 9.5/10. Happy botting =)

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode