Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

What is the issue?

-It will sometimes go far out of it's way to mine a rockfall, and then run back the way it came from. There are usually closer spots avaliable too 

-Also at times, usually when the screen is rotated so that you cannot see your player, it will try and mine spots that it cannot reach and will get stuck.

- Injection or mirror client - Injection

- What is your setup?No special attack, no shortcut, avoiding players, random locations, no anti-ban enabled.

What is the issue?

-It will sometimes go far out of it's way to mine a rockfall, and then run back the way it came from. There are usually closer spots avaliable too 

-Also at times, usually when the screen is rotated so that you cannot see your player, it will try and mine spots that it cannot reach and will get stuck.

- What is your setup?No special attack, no shortcut, avoiding players, random locations, no anti-ban enabled.

Printscreen plz ... :)

What is the issue?

Script seem to get stuck.

- What is your setup? (Using special attack, shortcut, avoid players, ...) No special attack, no shortcut, no avoiding players, custom locations, no anti-ban enabled.

I am getting the same problem as the last person, but not in the same location

scripts not working atm just stands there after mining a few ores.

Script updated to V1.03:

- Updated Method to get veins to be more flexible

- Increased ranges on veins

- Camera rotations to veins to be more humanlike instead watching through walls.

Will be on SDN soon!

let me know if you have any issues smile.png

Khaleesi

The bot seems to be doing everything fine, but it doesn't mine the fallen rocks to progress into another area like the old version did. 

Did you forget to add in "Fallen rock mining" when you updated the GUI?

Oh and before I forget, it doesn't search the sack when the rocks have been cleaned, it just moves the mouse over the bag in a bunch of different directions, almost like it's trying to click, but it doesn't.

Edited by Rhos

The bot seems to be doing everything fine, but it doesn't mine the fallen rocks to progress into another area like the old version did. 

Did you forget to add in "Fallen rock mining" when you updated the GUI?

Oh and before I forget, it doesn't search the sack when the rocks have been cleaned, it just moves the mouse over the bag in a bunch of different directions, almost like it's trying to click, but it doesn't.

Mirror mode ?

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode