Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

yes just continually waits and eventually logs out

it happens at least once an hour for me, and all I have to do is move the camera and it's good again.

ok thx, I'll try to replicate the issue and update asap.

Thx!

hello khaleesi!

The script worked fine for like a month, now I login, activate it and it says ''retrieving prices'' and does nothing.

I'm not sure what the problem is and the log doesn't show any errors.

Help! 

Make sure you are using fixed screen mode :)

Just to give everyone an update, I got from 80-98 mining with this script. Major kudos to Khaleesi, you made an excellent product. I highly recommend and endorse this script, if you play it smart and check in on it every once in a while you should not have any problems. Make sure to mix in other skills and activities as well.

Again, thank you Khaleesi, and good luck all with getting your cape.

• Like 1

Bought it yesterday, works fantastic.

BUT when I start it it says Retrieving Prices, but it never succesfully retrieves them by itself. I have to world switch to make it work.

Please fix, otherwise gj.

If you are using mirror, make sure you do NOT login to the game before mirror mode is loaded.

Khaleesi

dPUjJjP.png

13 hour proggy, not the longest but I was on a 24h trial and I am pretty satisfied about this script.

It works great and is really smooth, will never get stuck and has a good anti-ban in my opinion. Awesome script!

Feedback: Maybe enable the run option? I am at a full 100 run at all times and the bot won't use it, this could speed things up just a little and add a bit more anti ban if enabled/disabled randomly.

I wanna try out @Czar 's script before I make the final decision and make my purchase

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode