Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

I have ran your bot from 30-83 Mining thus far.  Cannot say I have had many issues either.

I do have two requests though.  Could you make it able to use the gem bag to collect gems while mining, and can you make it so that it uses the D pick spec when the ores are being cleaned, rather than while mining.  This makes it so you get better ores while cleaning, instead of the levels while mining.

Great Ideas Thumbs-Up.png

I've looked into the gem back and I think this would slow you down a lot. Rather than click "bank all" when banking you'd have to bank all the different ores separetely, the bag and nuggets. So instead of "bank all" it'd be;

- Right click bank coal

- Right click bank gold

- Right click bank mith

- Right click bank adamant

- Right click bank runite

- Right click bank nuggets

- Right click gem bag

And also filling the gemback while mining. It'd slow you down more than speed it up.

Edited by Khaleesi

There is a couple of bugs to be fixed;

-Sometimes the bot goes to low camera angle where he cannot see the pay-dirt and he just attempts to press in wrong place or even stops.

-The bot most of the times stops when there is rocks on the floor and they've been mined already, it acts like it's mining them and stays there for like 30seconds.

-Thirdly my other account is running on second floor and sometimes when it goes back up, he goes back down by miss click i guess. He also sometimes gets to the other side of the mine where the stairs are and gets stuck there.

-You should make the bot mine closest pay-dirt to the bank or that water thing, because couple of people have noticed that my both accounts may have been bots because it would go to the other side of second floor when there is plenty of pay-dirt at the entrance.

-Sometimes when the bot stands or makes its way to pay-dirt, the mouse starts moving very quick back and forth (not sure if its script bug or mirror client)

-Also you should make the script do random pay-dirt cleaning - Sometimes it could put pay-dirt in the sack twice to clean before collecting it twice instead of always once, the script stopped also because it had full sack of pay-dirt (3) somehow.

I hope this will help this script a lot smile.png) A++ scripter, already 68-83 without bans! smile.png

This is what i meant by weird camera angle - post-10653-0-27119900-1432898694_thumb.png he tries to mine the pay-dirt but i think rocks were blocking it and it couldnt see the rock to mine it<- my guess.

Edited by Tracme

There is a couple of bugs to be fixed;

-Sometimes the bot goes to low camera angle where he cannot see the pay-dirt and he just attempts to press in wrong place or even stops.

I'll have a look at the camera pitch , but it should automatically go up after about a minute.

-The bot most of the times stops when there is rocks on the floor and they've been mined already, it acts like it's mining them and stays there for like 30seconds.

Ya thi sis a problem with the mirror client :s

-Thirdly my other account is running on second floor and sometimes when it goes back up, he goes back down by miss click i guess. He also sometimes gets to the other side of the mine where the stairs are and gets stuck there.

what do you mean where the stairs are? To get out of mlm you mean?

-You should make the bot mine closest pay-dirt to the bank or that water thing, because couple of people have noticed that my both accounts may have been bots because it would go to the other side of second floor when there is plenty of pay-dirt at the entrance.

It will take the closest vein possbile if anything is reachable.

And mining at entrance will piss legit players off also ... and you'll get reported xD

-Sometimes when the bot stands or makes its way to pay-dirt, the mouse starts moving very quick back and forth (not sure if its script bug or mirror client)

It's a client issue, the mouse needs some updates.

-Also you should make the script do random pay-dirt cleaning - Sometimes it could put pay-dirt in the sack twice to clean before collecting it twice instead of always once, the script stopped also because it had full sack of pay-dirt (3) somehow.

I see what you mean, I don't know what causes this ...Will look for it again :s

but the mirror seems to mess up some of the configs on the sack though. 

I hope this will help this script a lot smile.png) A++ scripter, already 68-83 without bans! smile.png

This is what i meant by weird camera angle - attachicon.gifUntitled.png he tries to mine the pay-dirt but i think rocks were blocking it and it couldnt see the rock to mine it<- my guess.

Ya I see what you mean smile.png I'll add a more frequest change of the camera pitch ! ^^

Thx for the detailed post QwPha8E.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

I'll have a look at the camera pitch , but it should automatically go up after about a minute.

Ya thi sis a problem with the mirror client :s

what do you mean where the stairs are? To get out of mlm you mean?

It will take the closest vein possbile if anything is reachable.

And mining at entrance will piss legit players off also ... and you'll get reported xD

It's a client issue, the mouse needs some updates.

I see what you mean, I don't know what causes this ...Will look for it again :s

but the mirror seems to mess up some of the configs on the sack though. 

This is what i meant by weird camera angle - attachicon.gifUntitled.png he tries to mine the pay-dirt but i think rocks were blocking it and it couldnt see the rock to mine it<- my guess.

Ya I see what you mean smile.png I'll add a more frequest change of the camera pitch ! ^^

Thx for the detailed post QwPha8E.png

Khaleesi

What i mean by stairs is when it cleans and banks the pay-dirt, and it goes back up stairs, sometimes it will press again and climb down stairs again.

Thank you! :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode