Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Avoiding users isn't an easy job, I could make it not mine vines where people are next to.

but avoiding a whole tunnel is a bit too much.

That would probably be very helpful in making the script seem more legit, as opposed to mining the same paydirt as other players. 

The script will just prioritize reachable veins over closest veins. This is what legit players do to?

I could mix this up a bit, but it will slow down the script a fair amount.

I agree with Swhit, closest seems more legit. If it prioritizes the closest it may randomize the path a little more and break through the rockfalls on the upper floor to go farther in the tunnels or to use the north eastern tunnel. This combined with avoiding veins people are next to would probably make the bot seem far less suspicious.

So it does loot the ores, banks them and runs again to the sac to collect them again?

For me, it mines the ores, places them in the bin, pauses, then goes to mine more. This happens pretty rarely for me.

Thanks Khaleesi, you're the best biggrin.png

Edited by kamikaze1

That would probably be very helpful in making the script seem more legit, as opposed to mining the same paydirt as other players. 

I agree with Swhit, closest seems more legit. If it prioritizes the closest it may randomize the path a little more and break through the rockfalls on the upper floor to go farther in the tunnels or to use the north eastern tunnel. This combined with avoiding veins people are next to would probably make the bot seem far less suspicious.

For me, it mines the ores, places them in the bin, pauses, then goes to mine more. This happens pretty rarely for me.

Thanks Khaleesi, you're the best biggrin.png

How is closest the best? It's just a waste of time.

Mining away a rockfall  for an vine that is 3 tiles away instead using a vein thats 4 tiles away.

If u use the "closest" vein, the player will clickt he vein at the other side of the wall, which is miles away.

Ow so it skips the cleaning part... hmm

How is closest the best? It's just a waste of time.

Mining away a rockfall  for an vine that is 3 tiles away instead using a vein thats 4 tiles away.

If u use the "closest" vein, the player will clickt he vein at the other side of the wall, which is miles away.

Ow so it skips the cleaning part... hmm

Oh! Ok, if changing it to closest would do that, then there is no point. I think I misunderstood what the changes would do. I think I was thinking it would avoid the vein people were on, find a different path and mine the rockfall if it was necessary, but if this isn't the case then it would probably be best to not change it.

I think the more important change would be avoiding veins that people are mining already. This would avoid people getting angry/suspicious.

does this support upper deck? 

Yes Zume it does, and it works better than any other bot I've seen in motherlode. I highly recommend it.

Khaleesi,

I have gone back and tried the script out, and it is working flawlessly so far. I've had it running for about 30 minutes now and it is doing everything is should be. Another possible update to decrease suspicion is to make the camera face what we are mining. It looks bad to have the script clicking through walls to get us to the next wall :s

Also as a general heads up to all, the upper level is giving me insanely better xp and gp/hr rates. I went from about 19k xp/hr to about 27k xp/hr using the upper level as opposed to lower. :D

@Khaleesi

Hi Khal,

I just picked this up and noticed some things.

Seems that it spam clicks both the ore sack and deposit all button. 

Perhaps have a timer function for say 1s before it takes inventory count to make sure that it's not doing this? Seems to click it 3-4 times. Seems obvious to me.

Edited by Epics

Hey I don't mean to bombard you, but, after the update osbot's update today there is now a bug on the upper floor. No matter what the settings I have on, when the bot goes northwest it clicks on a vein that is on the bottom floor (right next to the rockfall) and gets stuck.

Thanks!

Yeah, OSBot genius developers have done it again. Use Version .65 for now.

Khaleesi can u fix mouse Hovering? For example it hovers mouse after Rockfall is mined by me or by others...

That is the downside with mirror client, takes a moment for it to realize that the rockfall has been mined.

• Like 1

- What is the issue? Trying to mine level 2

- What is your setup? (Using special attack, shortcut): none!

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. Don't have one,

its VERY rare, i've only seen it do it twice at the north east walkway going up (that corner) it will try to mine up on level two and stand in the corner trying to click up there until you move it. maybe on text "I can't reach that" have it walk to a new location, regardless of if it finds something else right there. Because standing clicking to go to it, and rapidly click mine this is a dead giveaway you aren't human when it clearly says "i can't reach this" in the chat log :) just a suggestion. (i can print screen the exact spot its doing it if you'd like)its the corner DIRECTLY east of the bank chest, (the path it always takes right away, the first 3 way cross)

- What is the issue? Trying to mine level 2

- What is your setup? (Using special attack, shortcut): none!

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. Don't have one,

its VERY rare, i've only seen it do it twice at the north east walkway going up (that corner) it will try to mine up on level two and stand in the corner trying to click up there until you move it. maybe on text "I can't reach that" have it walk to a new location, regardless of if it finds something else right there. Because standing clicking to go to it, and rapidly click mine this is a dead giveaway you aren't human when it clearly says "i can't reach this" in the chat log smile.png just a suggestion. (i can print screen the exact spot its doing it if you'd like)its the corner DIRECTLY east of the bank chest, (the path it always takes right away, the first 3 way cross)

I see what you mean, I'll have a look at it :)

General note:

Make sure to download the latest osbot version to work with the script ! :)

Thx Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode