Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Has to be the worst bot I've ever used! Doesn't even run for 5 minutes! wink.png

(COMPLETE SARCASM FOR ANYONE THAT DOESN'T GET IT, I KNOW HOW STUPID SOME PEOPLE ARE)

One of the best scripts I've used IMO...rarely gets stuck and if it does then it takes about 15 secs to free itself. Well done smile.png this is with using the upper floor. 

X1DUe2f.png

Edit: Account now banned. Seemed bot got stuck a lot in north west corner of upper level.

Edited by Wofflo
  • Like 1

Impressive script by the looks of it, I've been running it for about 10 minutes. I like the antiban measures taken. My only gripe so far is how, after every single deposit into the cart, the user runs down to the collection point and waits around for around 10 seconds. There's no point to it if we're not collecting and I think it may seem suspicious to other players.

I would also like, if possible, an option to try and avoid the walls that other players are mining. This is especially a problem in the upper level.

Thanks!

Impressive script by the looks of it, I've been running it for about 10 minutes. I like the antiban measures taken. My only gripe so far is how, after every single deposit into the cart, the user runs down to the collection point and waits around for around 10 seconds. There's no point to it if we're not collecting and I think it may seem suspicious to other players.

I would also like, if possible, an option to try and avoid the walls that other players are mining. This is especially a problem in the upper level.

Thanks!

I spoke too soon. Huge issue with banking - or the lack thereof. Script filled up the collection point then proceeded to mine another inventory of dirt and try to put it in the cart by spam clicking for a minute. Collection point is full though, so nothing happened and no steps were taken to fix the issue. Please look into this.

problem.jpg

Edit:

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? Previously Stated. Only tested on upper level

- What is your setup? (Using special attack, shortcut) Antiban on, mirror mode on, upper level.

Edited by Swhit

Thanks Khal for the update, for the most part it seems to be doing a good job. But as Swhit mentioned there are a few things that could make this script perfect.

I agree that this is an issue on the upper floor. People get very angry if you start mining in the same tunnel as them. If there was a way to for the bot to tell which direction to avoid or even have it set up so we can choose certain paths or choose which ores to mine, then this could be avoided. Currently I have to babysit the script pretty hard to avoid people.

If you sit there and watch it, it seems like the northwest tunnel is the only path that will be mined more than once in a row due to how the bot looks for paydirt and it prioritizing paydirt over the rockfalls (which works great on the lower floor). If there was a way to mix this up a bit then I may not have to find an empty world each time I mine to avoid making people angry.

My only gripe so far is how, after every single deposit into the cart, the user runs down to the collection point and waits around for around 10 seconds. There's no point to it if we're not collecting and I think it may seem suspicious to other players.

This happens to me from time to time and it requires me to be there to make it seem less like a bot. It's been happening with and without antiban enabled, with the pickaxe special on and on upper and lower floor.

As for the ores filling up the bag, it seems like that happens with me as well. It doesn't happen multiple times in a row, it just seems like it forgets a step, checks to see if the inventory is empty, then decides to get back to mining.

Thanks, I appreciate your creative scripts and your dedication to updating them.

Thanks Khal for the update, for the most part it seems to be doing a good job. But as Swhit mentioned there are a few things that could make this script perfect.

I agree that this is an issue on the upper floor. People get very angry if you start mining in the same tunnel as them. If there was a way to for the bot to tell which direction to avoid or even have it set up so we can choose certain paths or choose which ores to mine, then this could be avoided. Currently I have to babysit the script pretty hard to avoid people.

If you sit there and watch it, it seems like the northwest tunnel is the only path that will be mined more than once in a row due to how the bot looks for paydirt and it prioritizing paydirt over the rockfalls (which works great on the lower floor). If there was a way to mix this up a bit then I may not have to find an empty world each time I mine to avoid making people angry.

This happens to me from time to time and it requires me to be there to make it seem less like a bot. It's been happening with and without antiban enabled, with the pickaxe special on and on upper and lower floor.

As for the ores filling up the bag, it seems like that happens with me as well. It doesn't happen multiple times in a row, it just seems like it forgets a step, checks to see if the inventory is empty, then decides to get back to mining.

Thanks, I appreciate your creative scripts and your dedication to updating them.

Thx for the constructive post.

Avoiding users isn't an easy job, I could make it not mine vines where people are next to.

but avoiding a whole tunnel is a bit too much.

The script will just prioritize reachable veins over closest veins. This is what legit players do to?

I could mix this up a bit, but it will slow down the script a fair amount.

So it does loot the ores, banks them and runs again to the sac to collect them again?

Khaleesi

Khaleesi,

Avoiding users isn't an easy job, I could make it not mine vines where people are next to.

but avoiding a whole tunnel is a bit too much.

I think if you just made it not mine the walls that people are currently mining, all would be peachy. 

The script will just prioritize reachable veins over closest veins. This is what legit players do to?

I could mix this up a bit, but it will slow down the script a fair amount.

I think closest is fine, as long as it accounts for whether someone else is already mining there or not.

So it does loot the ores, banks them and runs again to the sac to collect them again?

No, in my experience it loots the ore, puts them in the cart, runs to the collection points, stands around for 10 seconds, then runs off to get more ore. The issue arises because the ore is never collected from the collection point and it fills up. Therefore, when I try to deposit ore on the 3rd or so inventory, it will not allow me to do so. 

Thanks for your hard work :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode