Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

is it possible that camera is down on the mirror client ? keep getting   status: camera position

Not that I'm aware of, will check that out.

If I have mirror mode, is there much point of having anti ban enabled or?

anti ban are just some camera rottions, hovering objects, ... create an anit pattern :)

Your choice ^^

Hey Khaleesi,

Great script. It seems to be working very well, except that once in a while the bot will bank the ores and then run back to the sack, stand there for a moment then run back. It looks sooo botty. Also, it would be nice if the bot wasn't so interested in mining the fallen rocks. I know this offers some xp, but this too looks quite bottish as no one else mines these for xp. The priority should be the pay dirt, but it will go way out of its way to mine these rocks.

Some more info:

Standard mode (not sure what the difference is)

I had the option for the shortcut enabled, the pickaxe disabled, and antiban enabled

Hey Khaleesi,

Great script. It seems to be working very well, except that once in a while the bot will bank the ores and then run back to the sack, stand there for a moment then run back. It looks sooo botty. Also, it would be nice if the bot wasn't so interested in mining the fallen rocks. I know this offers some xp, but this too looks quite bottish as no one else mines these for xp. The priority should be the pay dirt, but it will go way out of its way to mine these rocks.

Some more info:

Standard mode (not sure what the difference is)

I had the option for the shortcut enabled, the pickaxe disabled, and antiban enabled

I personally have no issues with the sack, but some people also reported it. Will have a proper look at this annoying sack ...

Ya it seems that the script like the rockfalls for some reason...I'll see why it does that and fix it.

Whats the status on the upper level being added? smile.png)

Kinda forgot that ... I'm so sorry.

I do have all requirements ... Will take a look at it tomorrow or the day after.

My apologies!

Khaleesi

• Like 1

I personally have no issues with the sack, but some people also reported it. Will have a proper look at this annoying sack ...

Ya it seems that the script like the rockfalls for some reason...I'll see why it does that and fix it.

Kinda forgot that ... I'm so sorry.

I do have all requirements ... Will take a look at it tomorrow or the day after.

My apologies!

Khaleesi

Thanks Khaleesi, I appreciate your responsiveness to these issues, and I am very excited about the upper floor being as I have not seen any MLM script with it included. These are the things that makes me want to buy more scripts from you; which I will.

• Like 1

When the script is more flawless I will definitely buy this, I'll probably ask for a trial after your next release :)

Could I get a 24h trial? please and thank you smile.png

Read the first post, thank you. :)

When the script is more flawless I will definitely buy this, I'll probably ask for a trial after your next release smile.png

It is stable, it has a few bugs (I can guarentee you every script on OSBot does) but nothong that stops it from running 24/7. Got 3 days off so I'm working on the tiny bugs, but compared to my comptetitors, it's nothing. ;)

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode