Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

When I started the script, it instantly ran to the empty sack and the script basically broke instantly because it simply spam-clicked the empty sack and never did anything else. I turned it off, moved away from the center of the mine, started it again. It worked normally and got an inventory of pay-dirt, cleaned it, banked the ores, and then ran back to the empty sack and continued to spam click it.... I had the script running for over 6 hours while sleeping, suddenly it's messed up this morning so not really sure what's going on. No errors shown, either.

http://gyazo.com/462663a4ec706349ef56955958983392

Edited by MisterSkeletons

When I started the script, it instantly ran to the empty sack and the script basically broke instantly because it simply spam-clicked the empty sack and never did anything else. I turned it off, moved away from the center of the mine, started it again. It worked normally and got an inventory of pay-dirt, cleaned it, banked the ores, and then ran back to the empty sack and continued to spam click it.... Not sure if this is a issue with new OSBot client or what

http://gyazo.com/462663a4ec706349ef56955958983392

Awkward!

Will get this fixed asap ... Shouldn't be happening!

Awkward!

Will get this fixed asap ... Shouldn't be happening!

Yea, just edited my post as you replied but I had the script running last night for 6-7 hours and it was still working when I woke up... It just seems to be this morning after I'd done some actual playing and come back to MLM that it's messing up.

Yea, just edited my post as you replied but I had the script running last night for 6-7 hours and it was still working when I woke up... It just seems to be this morning after I'd done some actual playing and come back to MLM that it's messing up.

Thats very odd ... did you try restarting the client? :)

Could be some minor issue.

Can you try this?

If the error still occurs I'll have a look at it in about 2 hours.

Thats very odd ... did you try restarting the client? smile.png

Could be some minor issue.

Can you try this?

If the error still occurs I'll have a look at it in about 2 hours.

Restarted it and it was still acting strange, but after I went and ran an agility script for 10-ish minutes and went back it's now working... weird lol

Sure you can!

Granted you a 24 hour trial.

EDIT:

You got a very old account, user nr. 54 ... ohmy.png

That's awesome ^^

Khaleesi

Haha thanks

Already first trip and it's bugging.

Look at this: http://gyazo.com/e366f0c6825af51d78c4307ac5defb87

It already collected the ores and banked them, yet it still goes back to the sack?

Haha thanks

Already first trip and it's bugging.

Look at this: http://gyazo.com/e366f0c6825af51d78c4307ac5defb87

It already collected the ores and banked them, yet it still goes back to the sack?

Ya has been reported by a few people, seems to happen rarely for some users, I ran the script for 10 hours, without even having that issue it.

Not sure whats actually wrong with it. Sicne it's different on everyone's pc I can't test that myself.

Any possibility I could use your account for 5 minutes?

I'll compensate this with a free trial for 7 days.

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode