Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

4 hours ago, Fanatos said:

Hi. The script gets stuck when hitting the break timer but depositing the ores. The character hits the log out menu but opens the drop box at the same time and got stuck. I watched it and idle with the red overlay for about 5 minutes before I manually stopped the script. 

Will check! thx for letting me know!
Will be fixed in a few hours

Edited by Khaleesi

The script itself is flawless but i highly advise you stay away from it.

It has been flaggex by jagex - i ran some tests on some alt accounts after one of my alts got banned, got a ban within 2-3 hours on 80% of the accounts. 

No scripts previously used, different proxy on each one. Unfortunately the script got too popular and jagex bans anyone using the patterns this bot uses.

44 minutes ago, mixowo said:

The script itself is flawless but i highly advise you stay away from it.

It has been flaggex by jagex - i ran some tests on some alt accounts after one of my alts got banned, got a ban within 2-3 hours on 80% of the accounts. 

No scripts previously used, different proxy on each one. Unfortunately the script got too popular and jagex bans anyone using the patterns this bot uses.

There are people in my discord botting this 16h a day, several getting 99 on theirs mains a week ago
The only difference between pll succeeding and people who fails is the effort they spend to learn how to avoid to common mistakes. (proxies, using common bot profiles, playing by hand before botting, ...)

Edited by Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, newden said:

Hi Khal, I have been using this script flawlessly until today where I seem to be getting stuck when receiving the cleaned ores. It seems to stand idle with the cursor over the sack but does not actually click to receive the items. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to have a specific zoom setting?

It's a mirror mode cliebt issue that can happen randomly for some reason, restart mirror client and it should be fine again :D
Let me know if you still encounter this

Edited by Khaleesi

Hi, thanks for the speedy response! I reset the client and also the osrs client for mirror mode and I am still getting this issue randomly. It only gets stuck when unloading the Sack every time which is perculiar. I wonder whether an update or something has caused this as I have not encountered this issue before with your script.

9 hours ago, newden said:

Hi, thanks for the speedy response! I reset the client and also the osrs client for mirror mode and I am still getting this issue randomly. It only gets stuck when unloading the Sack every time which is perculiar. I wonder whether an update or something has caused this as I have not encountered this issue before with your script.

Very weird, try to zoom in a little and see if that makes a difference, grab a printscreen of it aswell next time so I can take a look how it looks at your point of view

21 hours ago, newden said:

Today my problem seems to have gone away.  I think it may been user error rather than any script problems as I was messing around with my zoom settings. Thanks Khal for speedy customer service & great scripts!! :)

14 hours ago, newden said:

Today my problem seems to have gone away.  I think it may been user error rather than any script problems as I was messing around with my zoom settings. Thanks Khal for speedy customer service & great scripts!! :)

Ya I'm not sure what causes this, I belive it's mirror that fails to load specific data. It's a weird thing