Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

11 hours ago, little7bug1 said:

I wish I had bought more of your scripts before buying this one, this is a fantastic and amazing script and it makes me wish I checked out your other work before, I am seriously contemplating repurchasing scripts just because of your work, thanks.

Glad to hear! <3

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, steven1337 said:

The upper floor seems to be bugged. It doesn't climb the ladder

Curerntly some bugs in mirror mode, waiting for a fix

18 minutes ago, Matoukou5 said:

Can I have a trial please?

Enjoy! Mirror mode has some issues atm, be aware! :)

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

I love the script and you did a great job!! I have one question if there's anyway to have like a option to have it not grab a hammer and fix the wheel as much? I feel like Everytime it goes to deposit ore it's doing the grab hammer fix wheel routine and I can see it being kind of suspicious or botlike for other players around you.  I didnt know if there was a option for that if possible. AMAZING script tho thank you! Great work

1 hour ago, Junedog said:

I love the script and you did a great job!! I have one question if there's anyway to have like a option to have it not grab a hammer and fix the wheel as much? I feel like Everytime it goes to deposit ore it's doing the grab hammer fix wheel routine and I can see it being kind of suspicious or botlike for other players around you.  I didnt know if there was a option for that if possible. AMAZING script tho thank you! Great work

Ya it does this every time when it deposits to ensure it never gets stuck :/
I could make an option for it, but your bot will get stuck sooner or later 

Is this still experiencing issues in mirror mode? Checked the thread you posted but I saw it mentioned it was fixed so I wasn't sure.

Just bought it and it doesn't seem to work for me. It just stands there - the paint says 'interacting with vein' but nothing happens. I sat and watched it for about 10-15 minutes; eventually I turned on mouse inputs and mined a vein myself and also had to clear the debri myself when it was walking.  Not sure if this is part of the known issues or not but so far I can't seem to get it to actually work

40 minutes ago, alesteors said:

Is this still experiencing issues in mirror mode? Checked the thread you posted but I saw it mentioned it was fixed so I wasn't sure.

Just bought it and it doesn't seem to work for me. It just stands there - the paint says 'interacting with vein' but nothing happens. I sat and watched it for about 10-15 minutes; eventually I turned on mouse inputs and mined a vein myself and also had to clear the debri myself when it was walking.  Not sure if this is part of the known issues or not but so far I can't seem to get it to actually work

There are no known issues anymore at this point :)
Make sure you restarted the client and hooked mirror again, make sure whenever you hook mirror that you are logged out to hook properly.(don't use runelite client as base client)

Also make sure you are on fixed screen mode in game
If you still have this issue, send me a screenshot when it's running and it's stuck or just join my discord and have a chat ^^

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1