Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, BradleyJohn said:

Hi Khal, I recently purchased your MLM script it works pretty well, the only issue im having is when I go to collect ores out of the sack it just hovers the cursor over the sack but does not click, currently using mirror mode.

Ya need to wait for a client update after todays update, there issues loading objects on mirror mode atm :/

Edited by Khaleesi

5 minutes ago, dayanke said:

My script wont click the sack at the end of the rinse. how do i fix?

im also having this problem as are other people. there's a few issues with the wintertodt script also. Khal did say its something to do with oldschool updates this week and devs are trying to fix im just not sure how to find out the thread where the fix will be posted

15 hours ago, mike3zx said:

Script works great but the only thing that worries me is when I select avoid other players it doesn’t always stay away from them even if I select places that’s out of the way, sometimes the players don’t care if the bot is mining right beside them others seem to get pissed and report lol

Hmm, It's set to stay away for about 2 tiles at this point. it could get closer at some points if you and a player both mine to eachother.
Problem is if I put it too high it might not fid a suitable place to mine, what do you think?

7 hours ago, dayanke said:

My script wont click the sack at the end of the rinse. how do i fix?

7 hours ago, whatshisnamehmm said:

im also having this problem as are other people. there's a few issues with the wintertodt script also. Khal did say its something to do with oldschool updates this week and devs are trying to fix im just not sure how to find out the thread where the fix will be posted

There is currently a mirror client issue where the client isn't able to detect or interact with a lot of objects, hoping for a fix asap!

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Hmm, It's set to stay away for about 2 tiles at this point. it could get closer at some points if you and a player both mine to eachother.
Problem is if I put it too high it might not fid a suitable place to mine, what do you think?

I don’t see it being a problem at all once you get to the upper level since the veins stay for a set time instead of the 33% chance every ore like the bottom one, I suppose I could select my own veins to mine from within the area I’d like to go and hopefully it’s far enough away to avoid other players 

2 hours ago, mike3zx said:

I don’t see it being a problem at all once you get to the upper level since the veins stay for a set time instead of the 33% chance every ore like the bottom one, I suppose I could select my own veins to mine from within the area I’d like to go and hopefully it’s far enough away to avoid other players 

I see , well usually there aren't too many people at the bot side though.