Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

3 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

ah I see ... does it happen on the same position or is it random?

Taking a look at this :)

Enjoy all the trials

It tends to especially get stuck near the guy on the rocking chair when it happens.Card in the same place, just stand and do nothing, until logoff/landing has been repeated

19 hours ago, qjm123123 said:

It tends to especially get stuck near the guy on the rocking chair when it happens.Card in the same place, just stand and do nothing, until logoff/landing has been repeated

whenever you get this, please take a screenshot so I can see the script status on the paint and the amount of ores in the sack at that moment..
It's some weird issue I cannot reproduce myself for some reason :/

22 hours ago, Frannyvanity said:

SO the script still gets stuck on the damn top floor ladder, when going up it wants to click on the top part of the ladder that only has an examine text rather than a climb text and so no progress is made.

So I asked 10 times to post pictures where it gets stuck, yet you make time to make a simple post and not post an image with it ... How do you expect em to solve an issue when I don't even know the exact issue ... this can be 50 things from what I read in your post

5 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

Got this problem:
123123.jpg
Its mining outside boundaries. Is this normal? First time i really use this script since i bought it few months back :D

The bounds on the minimap are not 100% correct, so it can go a bit out of tha rea normally :)

• Heart 1

47 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

So I asked 10 times to post pictures where it gets stuck, yet you make time to make a simple post and not post an image with it ... How do you expect em to solve an issue when I don't even know the exact issue ... this can be 50 things from what I read in your post

The bounds on the minimap are not 100% correct, so it can go a bit out of tha rea normally :)

Oh okay :) Just wanted to know ^^ Love your scripts!

• Like 1