Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Is this script still supported? I had an issue today with getting it to run. Gave me an error with loading a class, osbot was in the name of the class. I'll try running it again after I get home and have a chance to mess with it again.

EDIT: Got home and restarted my client. Surprise surprise, there was an update. Everything is running smoothly now!

By the way if you are reading this and are thinking about using this script, definitely give it a go. I have achieved 99 mining using this script once already and I'm a good portion of the way towards getting it a second time. If you're wondering, my first account got banned while using another script facep.gif

Edited by partytime

If I tell my client to log off after any number of minutes your script breaks the minute a random event happens. I wish you could add an option to stop the script after so much time or after so much experience is gained.

I wanted it to mine at motherlode for a little more then 2 hours and log off while while I went to work. My only option is to suicide bot for 9 hours while I'm at work or start the script and babysit it..

why not use the break system of osbot? :)

Just let it break for a veyr long time after 2 hours.

Trial please? looks nice!

enjoy

Is this script still supported? I had an issue today with getting it to run. Gave me an error with loading a class, osbot was in the name of the class. I'll try running it again after I get home and have a chance to mess with it again.

EDIT: Got home and restarted my client. Surprise surprise, there was an update. Everything is running smoothly now!

By the way if you are reading this and are thinking about using this script, definitely give it a go. I have achieved 99 mining using this script once already and I'm a good portion of the way towards getting it a second time. If you're wondering, my first account got banned while using another script facep.gif

Ya restarting the client should have fixed it :)

Glad you like it 

-OSBot regular client. Version 2.4.105

-It doesn't perform any action at all. I think the problem stands when having to walk.

-Just look at the print of the guy above me. I'm having the exact same issue.

[iNFO][01/01 07:01:22 PM]: Started script : Khal Motherlode
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 07:01:22 PM]: random
[ERROR][bot #1][01/01 07:01:41 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.nUl
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(hk:227)
    at org.khal.khalmotherlode.c.Aux.H(r:41)
    at org.khal.khalmotherlode.f.Nul.H(z:276)
    at org.khal.khalmotherlode.f.Nul.j(z:6)
    at org.khal.khalmotherlode.KhalMotherlode.onLoop(h:261)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bj:80)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks!

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode