Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Loved the trial, compared it to the other Motherlode miners & yours got the most exp by about 5K/hr everytime.  Ended up buying your script over the others.  It's obvious you put time into not only scripting this, but testing it to make sure it would run efficiently.  Great job!

The only small requests I could see adding is in the "Items Collected" page, maybe add a "Total" category.  The number of total combined ore's & total combined GP collected is always nice to see when finishing up a long day of botting.

Next, this might be my opinion but maybe increase the radius of when the script will avoid players.  I feel like I get too close for comfort to other players but that could be just me =p

Also, to address the poll.  From my experience there is no need for a gem bag at anytime.  The highest chance you have of obtaining a gem at any time is 1/85ish. (with charged Glory).  Adding a gem bag means you lose 1 inventory slot every load of pay dirt you collect.  When without a gem bag, you will lose 1 inventory slot on an average of every 3 loads of pay dirt you collect.  Please leave it how it is & ignore the poll haha.

Gunna slide this in here

330y3hw.jpg

Edited by Your0wned

Loved the trial, compared it to the other Motherlode miners & yours got the most exp by about 5K/hr everytime.  Ended up buying your script over the others.  It's obvious you put time into not only scripting this, but testing it to make sure it would run efficiently.  Great job!

The only small requests I could see adding is in the "Items Collected" page, maybe add a "Total" category.  The number of total combined ore's & total combined GP collected is always nice to see when finishing up a long day of botting.

Next, this might be my opinion but maybe increase the radius of when the script will avoid players.  I feel like I get too close for comfort to other players but that could be just me =p

Also, to address the poll.  From my experience there is no need for a gem bag at anytime.  The highest chance you have of obtaining a gem at any time is 1/85ish. (with charged Glory).  Adding a gem bag means you lose 1 inventory slot every load of pay dirt you collect.  When without a gem bag, you will lose 1 inventory slot on an average of every 3 loads of pay dirt you collect.  Please leave it how it is & ignore the poll haha.

Gunna slide this in here

330y3hw.jpg

Thx for your kind words, The gem bad is indeed something I didn't want to implement, but was requested frequently... biggrin.png

I'll also take a look at the distance of avoidig players ^^

Maybe a range input by the user or something smile.png

If you have any suggestions, please let me know biggrin.png

Just finished a lvl 85 mining acc and some profit smile.pngQwPha8E.png

So great! ;D

Could I get a trial please? smile.png

Sure you can, enjoy smile.png

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode