Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Is it possible to get the account not mining in one specific area? It seems the spots your script runs are always over crowded, with that being said at least 2 people per world.

Atm it's not possible,

but I'm going to rewrite the script somewhere this weekend, will be way more advanced and possiblity to choose locations :)

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Atm it's not possible,

but I'm going to rewrite the script somewhere this weekend, will be way more advanced and possiblity to choose locations smile.png

Khaleesi

Ok buddy keep me updated on Skype please =] I mean it's not much of an issue, I have avoid other players ticked, but it does get annoying when you see 3 people stacked on 1 vein :P

thanks for 24h free trial, really looking to buy this script, perhaps in any way do you accept runescape 07 gold instead of the $5.99? i have no money in my bank account but would gladly pay with rsgp

Take a look here:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/92289-gleetss-voucher-shop-fast-deliveryaffordablesafe/?p=1022638

He can sell it for rsgp :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal Motherlode