Ideas for Osbot (FOR THE FUTURE)

Rhodry

Hello i'm probably not the first to suggest these ideas but i was wondering if these could be implemented in the future.

1. Could it be possible for Osbot to save "ALL" Proxy ips and ports (so you can select by just 1 click) instead of having to type them every time.

2. After each update i have to manually add each of my account again can it be permanently saved.

Edited by goodayemate

Hello i'm probably not the first to suggest these ideas but i was wondering if these could be implemented in the future.

1. Could it be possible for Osbot to save Proxy ips and ports instead of having to type them every time.

2. After each update i have to manually add each of my account again can it be permanently saved.

Point 2 should be fixed in 2.3.44 ...

Edited by Khaleesi

1. Could it be possible for Osbot to save Proxy ips and ports instead of having to type them every time.

Idk if just me but my proxys save each time...