Banning Insight (Consistently Updated!)

Cruel

Also, technically speaking the mirror client is injection based as well. The way it's done though is completely different than what any other bot does.

Both conventional ways of injection and reflection are detectable with Jagex's current system. What the mirror client does is the same principle, but could say that it does a better job at hiding what it does. Combined with the fact that the OSRS client is actually ran from the browser, this must bypass some of their triggers.

And yes, OSBuddy uses injection but Jagex can pretty much identify specific bot/injection/reflection clients with their techniques. OSBuddy makes no effort to hide what they are as Jagex knows it's not a bot client and won't flag these users as bot users.

So a private client would be optimal? 

So do you claim miror mode dont work? ohmy.png

No he didn't claim mirror mode wouldn't work. What he was saying is that MM is a whole new way of injection that modifies the code in a much more discreet way... It's on a level where Jagex has a much harder time detecting it. Obviously he can't fully explain it to us because part of it's effectiveness is keeping the way it functions under wraps.

Maxi please correct me if I'm wrong here.

No it was my main account which I had played on for at least 2 weeks. I had a previous ban because I botted agility after like 1 week for a hour or two.. Will defo never use this client again that's for sure

Your mistake was botting on a flagged account. Your're asking to get caught regardless of who you use.

• Like 1

• Developer

No he didn't claim mirror mode wouldn't work. What he was saying is that MM is a whole new way of injection that modifies the code in a much more discreet way... It's on a level where Jagex has a much harder time detecting it. Obviously he can't fully explain it to us because part of it's effectiveness is keeping the way it functions under wraps.

Maxi please correct me if I'm wrong here.

Correct.