Banning Insight (Consistently Updated!)

Cruel

Okay, thanks. So from a mirror client, how much do IPs matter? Im sure they're watching me like a hawk now with the number of bans i have.

Always safer on a clean IP. You can always call your service provider, tell the you believe your information may have been compromised and ask for an IP change.

Guest SGTBarnes21B

Just read every single post on this thread and...I'm not sure what to say to be honest. TONS of very informative posts, but it seems that some players are still leery of pulling the trigger for VIP to get the mirror client? Lets say I purchase VIP to run the mirror, and also swoop up a premium fishing script, I can still easily get banned? They just cannot tell that I am running an injection program? So therefor it is up to the scripters to save the day to write the scripts to be more human-like? Thank you for starting this thread and for your time.  Thumbs-Up.png

Just read every single post on this thread and...I'm not sure what to say to be honest. TONS of very informative posts, but it seems that some players are still leery of pulling the trigger for VIP to get the mirror client? Lets say I purchase VIP to run the mirror, and also swoop up a premium fishing script, I can still easily get banned? They just cannot tell that I am running an injection program? So therefor it is up to the scripters to save the day to write the scripts to be more human-like? Thank you for starting this thread and for your time.  Thumbs-Up.png

The mirror client protects you at a code based level and can tell you first hand how much better the ban rates are using it as opposed to the injection method. And yes, it really is up to the scriptors now to make their scripts as human as possible.

Any idea how much higher my ban rate is if I run more then one bot on the same IP? Mirror client or not?

I try not to run more than two on the same IP. Might have just been my luck but I've been chain banned twice while running three.

I got banned on a new account last night, did only about 5-6 hours of agility (mirrored and premium script) :/

Key is "New Account" play the account legit just a little bit first and that will help a lot. Good luck!

Edited by Cruelhitz

So what you're saying is that they detect every new account more or less in an instant? I understand the Injected client is more detectable as it leaves traces, but surely if it's mirrored which leaves NO trace of the client then what's the problem?

Script movements can be detected tho and it's proven by a million people that new accounts are pretty much instant bans when botting straight away.

If i understand all accounts which back in history has botted will get banned soon or late?

Is any way to clean injections?

No I'm saying there is a possibility to an extent. If your account has made it more than a week you're certainly fine. I'm just making the point that if they really wanted too, they could.

• 3 months later...

Looking for some insight on this. The injection mode is simply a modified RS client; like SwiftKit, OSBuddy, and what not. Mirror mode just makes it appear as if you are playing the game, with a program inputting commands on your "human" behalf. I remember this is how the (R.I.P) rsbots client worked and many people still got banned. Am I wrong to say that the difference between injection and mirror in terms of ban rate is minimal? Ultimately I believe it's the type of activity you are doing and how notorious it is. Popular activities/spots will always have high ban rates. I've been botting a pretty underpopulated area for several weeks using the injection method and have yet to see a ban. Perhaps I am just speaking too soon? I would be exclusively using the mirror client if it weren't so resource-intensive.

What are your thoughts guys?

Edited by Jay187

Looking for some insight on this. The injection mode is simply a modified RS client; like SwiftKit, OSBuddy, and what not. Mirror mode just makes it appear as if you are playing the game, with a program inputting commands on your "human" behalf. I remember this is how the (R.I.P) rsbots client worked and many people still got banned. Am I wrong to say that the difference between injection and mirror in terms of ban rate is minimal? Ultimately I believe it's the type of activity you are doing and how notorious it is. Popular activities/spots will always have high ban rates. I've been botting a pretty underpopulated area for several weeks using the injection method and have yet to see a ban. Perhaps I am just speaking too soon? I would be exclusively using the mirror client if it weren't so resource-intensive.

What are your thoughts guys?

The RSBot client you speak of used direct injection and reflection. They did not have mirror.